Chapter 18

They finally spotted the house and trudged up the hill. Wilbur was still glaring at George as he walked a bit behind Techno, Wilbur trailing behind both of them. Techno should have stayed out of it and let him murder the little "angel". It wasn't like it was going to affect Wilbur anyways. He was destined to hell since birth.

They climbed the porch and Techno led the way in.

"George! George I'm so sorry! I should have never kissed him! I love you George, and only you!" Dream cried grabbing George's face and staring into his eyes. This really triggered Wilbur, but he felt a strong hand on his shoulder and turned to see his brother staring at him. Techno shook his head and Wilbur huffed and walked over to the kitchen.

"Wilbur!" Raylyn ran up to him and began checking him over. "What happened? Did you fight a bear or something?" Wilbur could tell Raylyn was genuinely worried but he let out a small chuckle.

"I'll take it wasn't a bear." Raylyn smiled looking up at Wilbur. "But really, what happened? Your skin is all bruised and you're bleeding through your bandages." They reached up and wiped away some blood that was dripping from a bandage on Wilbur's forehead. He flinched a little and grabbed Raylyn's wrist gently and brought it down.

"I'll be alright don't worry about me." Wilbur smiled, and though he wouldn't admit it he was happy to have someone who worried so much about him. It made him feel warm inside.

"Wilba!" Quackity said in a funny voice as he approached the two. "Oh damn, you're worse than George what happened to you two?" Quackity winced and chuckled as he looked at Wilbur's condition. "Whatever it was fucked you up." He laughed.

Wilbur laughed along with him. Sapnap, Karl, and Jack all walking up shortly after Quackity.

"Jesus! What the fuck happened to your face?" Sapnap winced looking at him, a joking smile cracking onto his face.

"Ha ha, very funny." Wilbur smiled. "Seriously there's nothing to worry about the injuries will be gone by the end of the weekend at best." Wilbur lifted his empty hand up to his forehead to wipe away some blood. Then he noticed he was still holding Raylyn's wrist and quickly let go. Letting out a quiet apology to him.

"That's a bit fast for injuries to heal." Karl chuckled thinking he was joking.

"I guess I just heal fast." Wilbur shrugged. "So what's the plan for the day?"

"Well we're going to go for a hike but you're going to stay here and rest with George. Dream volunteered to stay back with you two. And Raylyn they'll be alright it was your idea for the hike so you're coming." Quackity said as Raylyn opened his mouth to offer to stay as well. They sighed and looked away.

"Alright, you guys go get ready to go then." Wilbur said, he then turned to Raylyn and grabbed their wrist again and whispered. "You just go and have fun. I'll be fine here alright? Walk with Techno, he likes you and can fall behind the group sometimes so make sure that doesn't happen." Wilbur smiled and kissed Raylyn on the cheek and sent them on their way. Wilbur chuckled at how red their face had gotten.

He really shouldn't mess with them like that, he shook his head and turned to the fridge. He grabbed an unopened fruit bowl that had grapes, strawberries, cantaloupe, and watermelon in it. He grabbed a fork from a drawer on the island and opened the bowl.

Wilbur was shoving the fruit into his mouth when Dream walked in. Wilbur decided he would just ignore the blonde. He was probably mad at him anyways. The kiss didn't mean a thing to him.

Wilbur began to sulk as he shoved another strawberry into his mouth. He was so deep in his thoughts and worries that he didn't notice Dream standing right behind him.

"Wilbur?" Wilbur jumped and turned his head to look at the blonde who was now towering over him since he was leaned in the counter.

"Uh, yeah?" Wilbur swallowed the grape he had just ate.

"I just wanted to apologize for kissing you earlier. I have a boyfriend and I shouldn't have done that. It was a bad decision and put you in a difficult place. I should have not acted on anything and been happy with what I have." Dream looked away and avoided eye contact with the Brit.

Wilbur stood up straight and grabbed the blonde's chin. "But did you want to?" Wilbur asked, forcing Dream to look him in the eyes.

"What?" Dream blinked. His eyes were still as beautiful as the first day Wilbur had ever seen them.

"Did you want to kiss me?" Wilbur clarified.

Wilbur leaned forward a little bit.

"Um. M-Maybe." Dream stuttered.

He leaned forward more.

"Then don't apologize, oh please don't apologize. You didn't nothing wrong in my eyes Dream. And you never have." Wilbur was so close to Dream he could once again feel his breath on his lips.

Dream stepped forward so he was now pressing Wilbur against the counter. Wilbur could feel Dream's heart pounding against him. But he didn't want to be the one to close the distance. He wanted Dream to make the first move.

But just then they heard footsteps coming quickly down the stairs. They quickly separated and Wilbur turned back to his fruit just as Raylyn, Karl, and Jack ran into the front room.

"We're just going to go out onto the porch while we wait for the others." Karl called to the two in the kitchen. Dream gave them a nod, once they left he gave Wilbur a longing look before leaving the kitchen.

"Fuck." Wilbur whined hitting his head on the counter. He might as well just returned to sulking and eating his fruit.

The others all came down the stairs and left through the front door, all waving bye to Wilbur as the left. Wilbur could hear their voices fading away from the cabin. He had finished his fruit around 5 minutes ago but had just been leaning over the empty bowl.

He stood up straight and finally threw away the plastic bowl. He left the kitchen and turned the corner to go to the living room. Dream and George must have gone up stairs since no one was there.

Wilbur plopped down on the couch and grabbed the remote. He turned on the tv. Euphoria flashed onto the screen. Wilbur figured it was strange that that was what they were watching but shrugged and pressed play. (My friend told me to do Euphoria but I haven't seen it so there won't be any details on what's happening in the show :p)

He wasn't really paying attention to the tv and went on his phone instead. As he was playing solitaire he heard soft footsteps walking down the stairs. He didn't look up until the footsteps stopped behind him. He turned his head to see Dream standing over him again.

"May I join you?" Dream smiled.

AN: I wrote this entire thing in study block at school. Anyways probably going to be slow updates this week since I have behind the wheel this week until next Tuesday. For the non Americans it's where you drive with an instructor for a week so you can get your temporary license then get your actual license since you have to drive a certain amount of hours to be able to get your license. But anyways, I hope you guys like the chapter! Don't forget to vote and drink water!

(1284 words)