2. Never stop

*Pov Dominic*

When I saw her step out of the elevator, I knew that nothing had changed. Her curves were more defined and her plump lips were toned in a light shade of red. Her dress accentuated the swell of her breasts and her ass swayed as she walked towards me in her tall black heels.

My eyes caught hers and both she and I now knew that we were destined to meet again.

Since that last moment she was mine I knew that I made a mistake in letting her go.

The reasons behind the divorce were completely selfish. She would always love me even though I denied it for so many years. She was my one true love, my light in darkness, my love worth a lifetime.

When I touched the small of her back I felt as if air had returned to my lungs and I could finally breathe. I guided her to my office and the sound of her heels echoed as we walked amongst my employees. Each gazing at her making sure just as I was that she was really here.

As I shut the door behind us I watched as her eyes traveled to the painting that replaced our wedding photo. It pained me to take it down but after the countless drunken evenings I spent looking at it, I decided that it needed to go. I knew that no matter how hard I pittied myself she wouldn't come back to me.

We were inches apart yet miles away in thought, probably both pondering the reason why I contacted her after 5 years.

The divorce took a toll on me and it took months for me to establish a new norm without her. I had accused her of the worst possible thing even though deep down I knew that my love could have never cheated on me.

"We need to talk", I began.

"I made a mistake, one that I will apologise to you for the rest of my life, I need you back, I'm not done loving you yet, I need to know what it feels like to be loved by you again..."

She stared at me as if I was a stranger and that shattered my heart in pieces. She was not the same Angelica she used to be. She can't be fooled the way she once was.