He came near Amaya's sofa and stared at her with a smile. This boiled amaya's blood.

The man kneeled down in front of her with a smile that creepy smile. The man removed the cloth Amaya had on her mouth. She waited for this.

Amaya closed her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs. Which startled the people. Akram took cloth from the romeo and was trying to cover her mouth but nabhaan stopped him.

"Oye! She is very loud" akram hissed still nabhaan shook his head.

"Let her scream, dance, call out or even complain. Let her do what ever she wants to. Bhabhi please bring the first aid box." Nabhaan told in gentle soft voice.

"I know you.... You were the one who was stalking me from a week and you even came Tomorrow there I saw you and your car. You all want money go do some sort of job don't roam around by kidnapping us all." Amaya said loudly not seeing anyone with out any thought.

Nabhaan ignored all her relunctance and held her hand firmly to clean the blood and did a neat bandage with in a minute.

"You were there even on eid dawat there you both creep people were there and wanted some money. You would have just asked us we happily gave sadqa the whole ramadan-"

"Shut up woman!" Mukran couldn't take this and yelled in shock. Nabhaan was again laughing at her words.

What's so funny to laugh here huh?

"You know. When you will get to see who we are who have a great shock." Amaya laughed at this nodded.

"Of course I hate beggers so it's natural for me." Ayesha laughed.

Saadiq sat near a sofa to say her everything. When Amaya herself spoke.

"If you people are someone who are here to kill please do it." Everyone were beyond shock at this.

"You are here we are not. And we really not interested in you-" Mukram was stopped by Amaya.

"I know chacha jaan gave you people money to kill me na....."Nabhaan looked at her.

"I know this all from beginning his son have threatened me saying that chacha jaan had done something to kill me. I even heard someone nabhaan name too. By looks you are nabhaan I can say that." Nabhaan stood and sat on sofa.

"Look we know your family don't-" Akram was cut by Amaya again

"Only his family! And I can say that you people will even kill me like other did but I will survive." Amaya revealed with a sad smile

"Elaborate dear....." Ayesha spoke

"You people are not first I had seen last six assassination which were to be done on me but I very smoothly got saved but this time you all bought me here." Amaya said slowly

"Do you even know the reason?" Nadia asked. Amaya chuckled and nodded.

"Jealous..... I would happily die if it's something better but jealousy is not my type so......" Amaya shrugged her shoulder.

"What will you do now?"Ayesha asked.

"If you will let me free I will go home nad shock him like always." Amaya answered with a shrugg.

"We can't do that..." Mukram denied

"Abh bhoot banke dara toh nahi sakhti woh heart patient hain na" Amaya replied.

"What if we don't?" Nabhaan asked and was in full rage.

"Than you are calling a disaster to home sir."Amaya said with a smile. Everyone frowned.

"Look let me go I will get back to him." Amaya again tried her luck

"How?" Akram asked.

"By giving him his daily dose of namak waali chai Or give him something which he have allergy of and let him experience death." Amaya said with a chuckle.

"Stay here no need to go back." Ayesha suggested.

"Ammi and papa..... They are waiting" We need to again sleep like we did last night. I will never breath without her please let me go.amaya begged in her mind.

"We bought you here to let you go?" Saadiq asked.

"You keep your mouth shut you are not at all speaking worthy." Amaya hissed at him.

"Nabhaan go and get change than meet me in my room." Saadiq ignored her and walked to his room

******

"I won't beat the bushes and speak straight okay?" Saadiq started

"Okay boss." Nabhaan nodded

"Do you have feeling for this girl?  Truth"nabhaan gulped his dry mouth and looked down to his feet.

"If yes.... The whole house is decorated and if not-" Saadiq looked up when nabhaan spoke

"I do bhai but she is too young for this." Nabhaan didn't need anyone to say what saadiq had thought.

"That we will see go speak to her and get ready tomorrow morning at fajr you will get married remember this." Saadiq informed with a determined tone.

"Bhai me......."

"Apni mohabbat ki qadr karo nabhaan.... Kal tak waqt hain. Usse apne room lekar jao." Saadiq ordered nabhaan.

"Bhai we-" Nabhaan was being very uncomfortable with this idea of Amaya staying in his room.

"I don't want to clean up a room for a day stay so take to your room." 

Nabhaan stood and walked to where Amaya was seated and crying her eyes out.

This will be last time she will cry.
______________________________________