An Angel's Wish (Exusiai Focused)

A/N: I'll be making character-focused chapters for the next month or so, starting with Exusiai. Texas is possibly up next.

// 10:35 am, Lungmen, Sunset Boulevard, "The Ends of the Earth" lounge //

Back to our normal routines.

Too much has happened lately. First, I realize that the LGD blackmailed me and the only way out is to comply with their unreasonable asses. There was no way out of this. Do I really have to rob a convoy in the middle of the night? From the 'company' I'm working in too.

"Hey."

After I rob the convoy, I still have to steal some confidential files for them. Where am I supposed to know where the files are located from?

"Hey?"

Addon to the always increasing debt that I have to pay, this whole thing is just annoying! Damn that penguin for not giving me my moolah. I mean, it does make sense that he doesn't give me any. But still, damn that penguin!

"Hey!" Exusiai slightly screamed into my ears. I froze in place as multiple lightning bolts shimmered in the air. They vanished back into nothing once I came back to my senses. The red-haired Sankta was shaking me around the couch. I looked up at the TV screen in front of us. It was just playing some random shitty Lungmen movie.

"I thought you died in place." She frowned while sitting back in place. "It's hard to see your eyes when you're wearing that hood and mask all around."

"Ah... I'm fine. Just thinking about some complicated stuff."

"Such as?"

"Mmmmmm... Such as how to rob a convoy effectively and not get caught from it. And to pay off your debt that increases every day for some reason. Did I mention sneaking into a facility? No?"

"Those are some weird things to think about."

I wanted to cut her off by agreeing with her statement, but I should have known sooner about what she was going to follow up with.

"Count us in with those fun activities!"

I looked her in the eye. She's not joking, right? This is Exusiai after all. I would totally see her blowing buildings left and right just to have some enjoyment. But robbing a convoy of armoured vehicles is just outrageous.

"You're thinking of how dangerous it is, aren't you?"

"Ahaha. Do you realize I'm talking about ARMORED vehicles? Literally. They have the best protection in the world. There's even a machine gun on the top!"

"Makes it more exciting then! I've blown up my school seventeen times in the span of three years. Although it was exciting, I think I can do much better now since I'm a fully grown adult whos responsible."