Botched Entrance

We exited the car to find Sora and Croissant standing looking at us with a frown on their face.

"They had to delay the opening due to certain reasons," Sora spoke out. "Do you even set an alarm clock Exusiai?"

"Mhm." The angel nodded her head, "But that doesn't do much when you're drunk at 3 am in the morning."

Croissant had her eyebrows pulled down towards the three of us. "Honestly, I expected y'all to be earlier than us." She even dropped her usual 'Croissant' attitude. The rumours were true, women treat sales like it's the end of the earth. Especially Lungmen ones.

I rubbed my eyes to clear up the disappointing faces of our idol and our Forte. Sora took notice of my presence, "I thought you were going to stay at the bar. Going to buy something? "

"Oh, I'm not here for the 60% off V-shaped jacket. More or so trying to find someone. Besides, I'm broke. Can't really buy anything with the wrong currency."

Someone came into my throat. It felt sore and itchy, like sand speeding through the surface of every inch of my body. It felt like something sour was going to shoot out of my mouth.

"Hold on," I muttered out while holding my hand on my stomach. My foot traced back to the nearest corner I could see.

Then it finally came out of my mouth.

Tons of mixed crap. Tiny bits of Apple pie with the smell of soda, drops of beer, and a ton of white "things" that look like something that I don't want to mention.

I created some tissues at that moment and wiped my hood, mouth and mask clean. Aside from that, I made a water bottle and drank the entire thing before throwing it onto the floor right next to the mess. Soon enough, Exusiai joined me in my vomiting session. I made another water bottle and offered it to her after she finished.

"Texas, did you drive here at full force?" Sora asked. The Lupo simply replied by breaking another pocky in her mouth before swallowing it. Her dim orange-ish eyes intensely stared right at the idol to respond. Sora's ears shivered with her tail darting upwards while Texas flicked her eyes towards the mess me and Exusiai made unintentionally. Sora turned her head to see the distant barf and understood everything. The right end of her lips slightly crooked upwards with her eyes closing. Some sweat dropped down from her forehead.

Texas, now confused as to why Sora is so stiffed upraised her eyebrow looking at Croissant.

Even the second tomboy of Penguin Logistics wasn't safe from the mafia vibe Texas was emitting just through her eyes.

We walked over to the trio and saw Texas scratching her fluffy hair while her ears flicked back to the front. She stared at us with "a killing intent".

Exusiai grinned and laughed, "Texas, nice impression of a mafioso!"

The ice queen finally understood why the crew was so dense around her during that moment. She softened her shoulders and returned to the usual 'Texas'. Meanwhile, the other two was still in shock. It took some time for them to return back to reality and we all sighed in unison.

"How long until the shop opens?" Texas questioned.

"We still have 10 minutes or so..." Sora swiftly responded. "The entrance is really crowded. I doubt we can make our way through."

"Then why can't you bust from the top?" I stated.

They all looked at me.

"What? If the shop is on the ground floor then you could just glide in through the top from the 1st floor."