Late Night Lunch (Exusiai Focused 2, Slight Y/N)

A/N: Slight Y/N here so im gonna dial up the romance factor

// 02:00 am, Lungmen Downtown, Park //

I'm exhausted.

I rested my eyes, my body and my soul on one of the park's benches. Today was really exhausting. Who knew that there could be spikes of delivery orders on random Saturdays? I mean, it is a Saturday after all. But 1562 orders in one day? I don't want to do this anymore.

Somewhere I detected a sweet scent that I had gotten used to. A sweet fragrance that was just like apple pie. I was barely conscious and my mind wasn't working properly, so I brought my neck closer to the scent.

"It tickles, you know." At this moment, I knew I was somewhere close to Exusiai's neck. Her breathing was as clear as day and she patted me on the head to wake me up. My eyes were greeted with white paint as I wondered if I should keep pretending to be sleeping to soak at the moment or wake up for good. 

"You really like this don't you?" She pinched my cheeks gently. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel her cheerful smile and that smug look which I saw more often recently. I gave in to her stubborn determination and sat straight. Exusiai chuckled for a moment for whatever reason.

"Come on, it isn't even that late. Tired already?" She playfully smirked. The two of us didn't realize how much time we spent together in the span of a week. We pretty much never separated from each other unless it was something urgent. Perhaps the talk of hometown made the time fly past like water flowing down a river or something, I'm not good with metaphors.

Or it could have been the fact that we get along together quite well, aside from the fact that I do sometimes despise her antics. 

"How much do we have left to do?" I muttered silently. Shaking my head I shook off the tiredness from my face and leaned my back onto the wooden bench with empty lines. My stomach growled with my vision still slightly blurry. "And I'm hungry too, haven't eaten since lunch."

Exusiai went into deep thinking. She rested her head on her palm while leaning on her knees. "We can go to a ramen shop nearby. It's also the last destination that we have to go do before our work is done."

It shocked me that Exusiai didn't mention anything about apple pie. I raised my eyebrows looking her in the eye to make sure that nothing was wrong with her and that exhaustion didn't ruin her way of thinking.

"What are you looking at me for? Do I have something on my face? Please don't tell me it was some apple pie pieces! I need to look good for my deliveries!"