House of Forgeries

Start from the beginning

Eddie" I mean, who is this jackal guy?"

Mara" Well, I'm guessing since he's writing under a blog called "jackal anonymous," it's probably an alias"

Joy" Well, he's a kid at the school, He sends me a few articles anonymously.And if blogs doing that good, I don't need to know who he is"

Charlie" Well I for one love his articles and definitely can't wait to see more"

Eddie" I mean look this one is one of my favourites, it just shows all the best events that have happened here, I don't know which one is my favourite"

The bell then sounds and we all sigh, we all knew we had Dad's dreaded Shakespeare test. I sigh and hop up with my brother and Mara, I sling my satchel over my head.

Eddie" Do you want to skip this test, I mean it's Shakespeare"

Charlie" Yeah why not, I'll be there in a second"

Eddie" Okay but hurry up before Dad sees"

Charlie" Okay, I just need to talk to Mara"

When my brother, Joy and Miss Valentine have left we look at each other.

Mara" Well they definitely bought it"

Charlie" I know, this is brilliant"

Mara" Well I couldn't have done it without your help"

Charlie" I really enjoyed writing it"

Mara" You are a great writer Charlie"

Charlie"Thanks, you two Mara"

After failing to get out without our dad seeing us we were both sitting in the classroom. I was staring at my Shakespeare test and sighed and leaned back, Eddie the same. Dad then says we have one hour to complete our test.

Charlie" Eughh, one hour to have my brain pounded in by Shakespeare"

Dad" No talking"

I then felt my twin interlock his little finger with mine, it has also become a way for us to notice each other without talking as well making promises.

Eddie" Do you think they are okay?"

Charlie" I hope so, I'm more worried about Jerome, I mean I know Rufus, he used to scare me to bits when I was kid, to be honest he still does"

Eddie" I'm sure they will be okay, as long as they wait for Rufus to leave"

Charlie" I guess"

We continue with our tests well I more or less stared at mine for an hour. Eddie and I had chats in between making sure not to attract attention from our dad.

Eddie" So who do you think this Jackal is?"

Charlie" No idea, but whoever they are, they are good"

Eddie" Yeah so good"

Eddie said it a bit loud and dad looked up.

Dad" Edison, Charlie, just because you are my son and daughter doesn't mean I'll let you off for talking"

Twins" Sorry"

Eddie" Had to bring that up didn't he"

Charlie" He's not that bad"

Eddie" I guess not"

Dad" Edison, Charlie I won't tell you again, do you want to be detention like Alfie "

Twins" No"

After the test my head feels like it's been bullied into concentrating too much, I can't wait to head back and just relax for the rest of the day. Eddie and I enter the living room and I see my boyfriend, Nicholas, Amber, Alfie and Fabian helping Trudy lay down. I go over to question Jerome.

Charlie" What happened?"

Jerome" Tell you later, not with Victor here"

Charlie "Alfie, get her some pillows,"

Alfie nods, pushing all the pillows on the couch to one end, and we help Trudy lay down.

Trudy"Where am I?, Why am I on the sofa?"

I exchange glances with everyone we were all confused.

Alfie "Um, uh...

Trudy "Why are you all staring at me?"

Fabian"Don't you remember?"

Trudy"Remember what?"

Amber "Uh-oh," "Control, alt, delete. Trudy's logged off."

Victor"Will someone please tell me what is going on?, Trudy, what has happened?"

He kneels by Trudy.

Nicholas"You were going for a walk in the woods. And there was...there was a...big branch"

Fabian" Yeah, the big branch fell on you. Don't you remember?"

Trudy"Maybe. Oh, I don't know. Is that what happened?"

Victor"What exactly happened?"

Vera then appears from nowhere honestly she is so sneaky that women, I really don't like her.

Vera"Don't bother her with questions now, Victor,"

Vera "The last thing I remember was..."

Trudy trails off. Her face falls suddenly, and she points at Vera. There is a huge pause and then she speaks.

Trudy"Who won the bake-off?"

Blimey the bake off was when the exhibition opened. Vera then laughs.

Vera"You did, dear. It was a triumph."

Trudy Oh. Oh, good. Thank you."

Story Notes
So Jasper finally confesses to everything that has been going on after The Twins and Jerome had to come clean as well. Sibuna and Jerome head to the barn to rescue Trudy and after a serious knock Trudy now has memory loss.

Authors Notes
Let me know what you think of this. I hope you like it.
Vote/Comment/Follow
Thanks X