I cleared my throat and looked away damn this akram.

"Bhai nothing just laughing at the girl's smartness." They both nodded but still stared at me.

"You are out of this plan. Tomorrow I and zeeshan will go and end this assassination. Am I clear?" My breath stopped I looked at akram. What the fuck.

"But I am supposed to this right??" I asked they both nodded

"You were supposed to now it's mine." I gulped in fear. No this can't happen. Before I could speak they both left the room.

"Shit! Shit..... Boss will really kill her- I can let this happen after soo-"

I  tried to relax myself and walked to kitchen just to see bhabhi speaking to each other In hushed voice.

I cleared my throat to see them jerk far apart and smiled at me. I nodded and walked in and stood beside naadia bhabhi who looked with concern at me.

"Bhabhi can you please give me something to eat I really hungry."They nodded, I walked and sat on chair waiting.

"Nabhaan can I ask you something?" Ayesha bhabhi asked. I nodded looked down.

"Is there any problem if your boss looks after this assassination?" I smiled and shook my head in negative.

"Than why are you so down about all this?"Nadia bhabhi came with the plate and asked while keeping the meal in front of me.

"Bhabhi it's just that I am sort of sad about the reason behind this all. Just because of jealous they are killing her. So I am just disturbed about this." I lied and finished my meal in silence and walked away to my room.

******

I laid on my bed and closed my eyes thinking about the girl who is gonna be dead tomorrow.

I can't even save my love what kind of man I am. I should have told boss this but can't  I am so-

I turned to my right side and saw the girl right beside me.

"I wish I could save you......"I looked in her eyes which were glistening.

She smiled and carresed face. I closed my eyes and sigh.

When I woke up I heard noises from outside. I frowned and looked at time it was almost lunch time.

I rushed out to see bhabhi and all the boys running from here to there. What's going on?

I quickly freshed myself and changed in normal clothes and walked out to see bhabhi cooking biryani I guess. I looked at other side to see the whole house was getting washed. Am I missing something??

I walked to bhabhi who smiled when she saw me.

"What happened bhabhi is something special coming up?"

"Hmm" I nodded for I knew bhabhi is not in mood to talk. Whenever she 'hmmes' that means 'do not disturb me'.

I walked to my room and laid down feeling extremely guilty. But it's for our good.

I really don't wanna get involved in any sort of love story. But she is so beautiful and pure again. God!!

I looked out to see boss and zeeshan getting ready for the work. I felt my heart burning in rage.

Gritting my teeth I sat on bed. Char din nahi hue iss muhabbat ko aur yeh haal hain mera.

After few hours bhabhi walked in I looked to the door where bhabhi was standing looking at me.

"Come in  bhabhi....." She slowly walked in and stood at a distance. I waited for her to speak. When she did I had lost my mind.

"The girl is in staff yard go and bring her here nabhaan now." I frown at her words.

"Nabhaan stand and go there she is still asleep. Bring her here go!" I stood and ran out of the room to see everyone standing around a sofa in our hall. Bhabhi lied me!

I walked there to see her glaring at all of us.

Here I started my new chapter of life

To be continue......