'Where is she going?' I wonder.

'Only one way to find out

I followed her around.

Until we reached deep into the cave.

I just hid in the shadows, while looking at her. Suddenly she removed her jacket, pants, bag, and her cap. And now she is in her white swimsuit, (like Ericka's outfit in the movie)

Y/n's POV

I walk through the water and I have seen that I have to swim. I have no problem with that anymore since Drac teach me how to swim properly. I jump off the water and swim. Until I reach where the key is.

I walk towards the stairs as I stared at the big hand holding a small Kraken tentacle.

"There it is" I mumbled.

When suddenly I step into a trap, and an ax flew towards me, I closed my eyes and waited for the axe to land on my head. But nothing happened, I slowly open my eyes and look to the side of me and I saw the man I loved, holding the axe like a toothpick. He then threw the axe away as he smirked.

My heart skipped a beat when he look me in the eyes, he is still handsome and hot. He is in his vampire costume but without a cape.

I stood up properly and face him.

"D-Drac?" I uttered.

"Hey," he said and smile.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked making him flinched.

"Well. Ah, well. Vampires can predict the future so I know.. that y-you would need my help!" He explained frantically, obviously nervous.

I furrowed my brows.

"I never heard that before" I muttered.

"Well, yeah yeah. It's a well-known fang." He said and grinned nervously.

He then shook his head and cleared his throat and he look at me again.

"What about you? What are you doing here? Alone?" He asked.

"Ahmm.. well, I'm here to get that. I-its a family heirloom. It was lost in the sea and I want it back." I said.

"I'll help you, it's too dangerous if you go there alone. And I can sense the booby traps every--" he said but I cut him off.

"No! I-I can take it" I told.

I just don't want him to be near me, after what he did to me after he played with my feelings, I don't want to fall for him again. The bruise that he left in my heart is still here.

I walk through the stairs as my mind is in the air, suddenly I step into a trap again, and an axe flew again.

I gasped and waited, but Drac saved me again.

"Are you sure you don't need my help?" He asked as he threw the axe away.

I sighed, I guess I have no choice, I would die if he wouldn't be here.

I then look at him and smirk.

"How many times do you have to save my life?" I asked.

"Ahmm.. anytime?" He said and smile.

My heart skipped a beat.

'arrgghh, NO!'

"Well then," I said and jump into another trap.

A fire started, he quickly sprinted towards me and I felt him carrying me. I open my eyes and he does carry me to avoid the fire. I scoff and smirk. I step another trap and he saved me again. We dance the tango while dodging every trap that threw over us. Many arrows are all over Drac's back, and a snake is in his arms.

I smiled at what he did, he just stared at me not feeling the pain of the traps that landed on him.

I then jumped and landed in front of the hand panting.

"That was awesome," I said.

"Yes, it is," Drac said behind me.

I then turn to see him.

Our eyes met and we stared at each other, he smiled. But then I broke eye contact.

"Ahmm.. ahh... thanks," I said

"Oh. Ahmm.. you're welcome" he said

"I'll.. just take the"

"Yeah sure, go on," he said and smile.

I nodded and climb to the hand statue and grab the little statue of a Kraken Tentacle.

"Got it," I said, he smiled.

When suddenly the place started shaking and the walls started cracking, I gasped terrified. Drac suddenly grab me and carried me bridal style. I buried my face into his chest as I close my eyes.

We survived, we're now on the sand. I open my eyes, and I look at Drac that has an axe on his head and many arrows on his back.

"Oh, let me get that for you," I said.

He giggled and nodded.

I stood up as he sat up, I grab the axe and threw it away, and also the arrows.

"Thanks" he thanked me.

"Thanks also for saving my life," I said and smile.

He chuckle, "That was fun," he said.

I giggle, "Fun? We almost die, Drac. You never really changed you are still a Doofus Vampire." I said and laugh.

"Pardon?" He said.

I look at him confused, "I said you're still a Doofus just like when we were in college" I said and laugh.

I suddenly realized what I just said.

'Oh no'

"Y-you... Your memories are back? You remember?" He asked.

-:)