Chapter 39

Graduation Day

3rd Person's POV

After giving awards to the students, Y/n and Ericka came back to the Hotel to pack their things. After packing, they went to the airport. Their flight will be at 7:00 PM and it was still 6:00 PM, so both of them decided to go outside.

Suddenly Xanthe popped up.

"X-Xanthe?" Y/n said.

"Hi," Xanthe approaches.

Y/n and Ericka immediately hug him as he hugs them back.

"We'll gonna miss you," Ericka told.

"Me too," Xanthe said.

They then broke the hug.

"Now, both of you. Look into my eyes" Xanthe instructs, they obeyed.

Xanthe's eyes glow green, hypnotizing Y/n and Ericka.

"Forget about us, forget about you've been in a relationship with Dracula and Aiden, forget about your classmates we're monsters and instead just remember that your classmates we're humans, forget about you have met monsters," Xanthe said hypnotizing them.

Y/n and Ericka nodded. Drac suddenly came out from the shadows, holding a necklace.

Dracula placed on Y/n's neck without Y/n's notice, since she was hypnotized. Drac cupped her cheeks as he cried.

"I love you Y/n, I always will. Goodbye my love" he said and he kiss her lips for the last time. Then he parted.

After that, Xanthe ordered them to go inside and sleep. Y/n and Ericka slowly walk inside and perfect timing it's already 6:40 PM, and Y/n and Ericka went inside the plane with their luggage and sleep.

-

Days Passed, and Dracula has been very sad after what happened. And Martha wanted to cheer him up, but he keeps ignoring her just like how he ignored his Father and sister. But Martha didn't give up, she love him so much and she wanted him to be happy with... Her.

Martha's POV

Dracula is still ignoring me, but I understand that. But, seeing him sad makes me sad too. I was about to go downstairs when I saw him on the balcony quietly sobbing. I sighed and went to him.

"Hey," I said.

"Go away," he told. I didn't listen, I stayed.

"I know it hurts you very much, letting your first love go. It's very hard to let our love go. But, seeing my zing cry also makes me sad." I said as I confessed.

He looks at me.

"You... You zinged with... Me?" He asked.

"Yes, ever since we bumped into each other. I love you even though you love Y/n, but... Y/n left, and we can't do anything about it. Yes, she left, but she will always stay in your heart and mind, she's always in... Here." I said as I pointed to his chest.

"I... I know you don't like being betrothed by me. But, I will do my best to make you happy, at least give me a chance to... Love.. you." I told.

He didn't speak.

"D-don't worry, I'm not forcing you though to love me, I'll just.. wait" I added.

"I... I'll just go downstairs," I said and walk away.

Dracula's POV

The way Martha talks reminds me of  Y/n.

I didn't expect that Martha zinged with me. Maybe, it's time for me to move on and just at least learn to love her too, She's kind and understanding though, and also beautiful.

I sighed.

Next Night

I went outside to the garden, suddenly I found Martha chuckling while playing with a bunny. I found it cute.

'Well Drac, go on and approach her and be nice to her.' I thought.

I went to her and approach her.

"Hi," I said.

She got startled and looks very shocked, she look at me as she blush.

"Uhh. H-hello, G-Goodevening" she greeted.

"Good evening too... I see you love animals?"

"Y-yes, does Y/n loves animals too?" She asked, hearing her name makes my heart ache.

"O-oh s-sorry I shouldn't ask you that," she said stammering. I smiled.

"It's okay. And yes, Y/n loves animals." I told.

"Oh. What about you?" She asked.

"Depends" I answered.

She chuckles, "Why? Depends?" She asked.

"Well, some animals are stubborn and I hate it," I told.

She chuckles.

"I see," she said as she continue cuddling the bunny.

She then looks at me.

"Wanna hold her?" She asked as she raise the bunny.

"Ahmm.. yeah sure" I uttered, I walked towards her and sat on the ground beside her, she gave the bunny to me, I slowly grab the bunny and caress her soft fur.

"Soft isn't it?" She spoke.

I nodded. She giggles, as she joins me in caressing the bunny's fur, suddenly our fingers interlock, and we gasped as we look at each other, our eyes lock as well, and I..... Zinged.

But I quickly shook my head and let her hand go.

'I thought we only zing once?' I thought.

"A-hmm. I should free her, her family might be worried" she suddenly spoke, she grab the bunny and put it on the ground, and the bunny started hopping towards the forest nearby.

"Bye!" Martha said as she wave her hand. She then turn to me, and then she gave me a confused look.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I smiled.

"I wanted to know you more," I uttered.

She blush.

"W-what?"

I chuckle and stood up in front of her.

"I said... I wanted to know you more." I told.

She smiles and looks away blushing.

"Y-Yeah.. sure," she said.

-welp! I think Drac had finally moved on from you, just kidding 😌