Chapter 31

Y/n's POV

I went back to the Hotel after school, and I saw Ericka on the balcony dumbfounded. I put my bag down on my bed and went to Ericka.

"Oi, watcha doing here? You have to go to school now." I told. She yelped in surprise and she sighed as she place her hand on her chest and then she look at me.

"Sis, You're scaring me!" She told. I giggled.

"Sorry... By the way, why is your face like that? Do you have a problem?" I asked, and she sighed.

"I'm just thinking about how will Aiden reacts if he knew about my real identity. That I'm a..... Van Helsing." She said and sighed sadly. My smile fades after hearing that, I forgot about that, I forgot who I am. And if Drac will find out, I'm sure he's going to get mad and felt betrayed.

"Sis?" Ericka spoke and I look at her.

"When will we tell them the truth?" She added. I sighed.

"I don't know sis. This isn't the right time to tell them. Especially that I and Drac are now... Together." I said.

"W-wait what? You and Drac?!" Ericka asked surprised. I giggled.

"Yeah. Don't tell the others let them notice, okay?" I said. She smiles and hugs me.

"Aww~ I'm so happy for you! For the both of you!" She said I hug her back. And then we broke the hug.

She sighed and her smile fades away.

"Hey it's okay, we will tell them at the right time," I said comforting her.

"What if he'll leave me after he finds out?" She asks. I stunned.

I sighed.

"I hope they won't," I uttered sadly.

"Sis, I think it is better if we are the ones to tell them because if they knew who we are to others they are going to get mad," Ericka stated.

"Yes I know, I know. I'm just... *Sighed* I'm just afraid that he'll leave me and I still have not enough courage to tell him." I told as I bow down. Suddenly Ericka places her hand on my shoulder, I look at her. And I hug her. She hugs me back.

Lydia's POV

I was working at the office when suddenly I received a phone call. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello my dear, it's Dad."

I froze.

"D-Dad?" I stutter.

He giggles.

"Yes, my Dear. How have you been, Lydia? And does your work done? The work that I told you?" He asked.

"Ahmm. Y-Yes Dad. I-it all done." I answered sadly.

"Good! I'm so excited to see my Son marrying Lady Martha" he exclaimed.

"Dad... I don't think Drac is going to be okay with this." I told.

"Nonsense, I'm sure he will love this. By the way is he in there? Can I talk to him?" He asked.

"No Dad, he not here," I said.

"Oh okay. Can't wait to surprise him." He chuckles.

"Dad this is wrong-"

"Sorry Honey I have to go, bye," He said and hang up.

"Dad wait!" I said but too late, I put the phone down and sighed.

Suddenly Drac came.

"Ey you! Sissy!" He greeted me, I smile and forgot my problem.

"My Brother, what are you doing here?" I asked, he sat on the couch with Cross legs.

"Am I not allowed to visit my beloved sister?" He said and giggle.

I sighed and chuckled, "Okay... Why are you so happy today lover boy?" I asked, and he chuckle.

"Well. It's none of your business." He joked, and I pouted.

"No fair! Come on tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Okay fine! Saturday will be my and Y/n's first date. And I can't wait!" He stated.

"Ackk! Aww~ you are finally growing up like a Man!" I cooed, he look at me.

"Finally? Why? Am I immature before?" He asked.

"Yes!" I yelled.

"Uhuh? How do you say so?" He asked.

"You were only playing with somebody's feelings. You played them like a toy, poor girls. But I'm glad you change!" I exclaimed.

"Ha ha," he laughs sarcastically. I smile but it fades when I remembered what Dad said.

"Hey, you okay? Do you have problems?" Drac asked. I look at him and smile.

"N-no, I'm just tired," I told them, he sighed.

"You know what Sis, let's just go home, you need to rest, you've been so  stressed out lately." He uttered, I sighed and nodded.

Oh no! By the way Bye!