Chapter 7

Ericka's POV

I woke up, at 4:00 AM, with a knock, it must be sissy, 'eh? Did he go home early? Maybe their class ended up early.'

I went to the door, and open it. It wasn't sissy, it was "Great-grandfather?!" I said surprised, "Surprise!" He yelled as he chuckle, I smile widely and jump on him and hug him, "Awww~ I miss you too" he cooed as he hug me back, we then broke the hug, "Where's your sister?" He asked, "She's still at school, she pick the Monster classes so that she can be close to Drac, and it'll be easy for her to kill him, according to Y/n" I explained, "When will she be home?" He asked, he then entered our room and sat on the couch, and I sat beside him.

"She'll be here at 5:00 AM," I said, "Then why didn't you be with Y/n?" He asked, "I can't take that long, my eyes can't take it! But I will help her, of course" I said, "By the way, I thought you were busy?" I inquire, "I was, but your Uncle Ben said he'll be the one to handle that" he replied, Uncle Ben is his younger brother.

"And I'm here to help you two to hunt Drac and his Father Vlad easily, I already made a plan, so no need to worry about that. All I need is participation, well since Y/n is close to Drac she'll be the one to take the action" he told, "Well actually, Y/n and Drac we're enemies, they argued yesterday, and now they hate each other" I informed, "What?!! They should not argue! They should be friends, fake friends of course! So that, Y/n could get close to him, and it'll be easy for us to take him down and make him our hostage!" He told.

"She should apologize to him, and be friends with him" he added, "I don't think she can do that, she hates him so much" I uttered, suddenly the door opens and Y/n sprung in. She closed the door, and then glance at us, she got surprised.

"Great-grandfather?!"

Grandpa then stood up and open his arms, Y/n squealed and hugged him very tight, they then broke the hug.

"Grandpa, I thought you were busy," she said, "We'll, your Uncle Ben will take care of everything in there" Grandpa uttered, "And... Is it true that you and the Prince of Darkness fight?" He asked, which made Y/n look at me, I gave her a peace sign, and she then glared at me, and then she calm down and look at Grandpa nervously.

"Y-yes?"

"Apologize to him"

"What?! No way!"

"If you don't apologize then we can't get rid of him"

"No! I hate him! He mocked me at school! His very irritating!"

"Y/n Van Helsing, don't raise your voice at me. Do what I said!"

My sister then sighed,

"Fine, whatever"

Y/n said as she cross her arms in anger.

"You have to get close to each other, and when we gain his trust, we can easily kill him," Grandpa told.

Y/n's POV

"Ugh. I don't want to be friends with that Doofus Vampire" I mumbled, "I heard you. Now, promise me, that you will apologize to him until he trusts you" Grandpa uttered, I groaned, "Okay! I promise!" I said irritated,

"Promise what?"

"Ugh! I promise to apologize to Drac, and be friends with him until he trusts me." I said annoyed.

'Why it has to be like that?!' I thought.

"I'm keeping my eyes on you, if you don't stick to the plan, I will punish you" he threatened. I rolled my eyes and uttered, "Yes, Grandpa"

That is what I hate about Grandpa, he always wanted us to obey him and he should be always right.

'Ugh! I have no choice but to follow HIM'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Drac's POV

I saw Xanthe and Y/n earlier at the Guard's house outside, Xanthe patted Y/n's head, what is he thinking?! He should not do that! It'll be hard for me to kick her out of the Monster Class.

But, no matter what happens, I will make her suffer until she gives up and leaves.

I straight back home after the class. After I parked my car, I went inside to my surprise, my uncaring sister is there.

"Lydia? What are you doing here?" I asked, "This is my home too, Drac. Am I not allowed to barge into my also house?" She said sarcastically, "What I meant is, aren't you supposed to be at the office? Working?" I said, "I needed to rest, and I have news for you. Dad canceled his flight next month. He said it would take him a long time to come home" she announced, I scoff, "Dad always does and chooses work over us, and maybe he doesn't even think that he has children." I frankly spoke.

"Watch your mouth, Dracula," Lydia told, I scoff, "What? It's true anyway? He always chooses his work over us!" I said, she then sighed.

"Let's just change the topic, about the wedding. I need you to pick a place for the wedding and for the honeymoon, I know that you have no classes next month. No more complaining, you will come with me traveling, and you will be the one to pick a place for the upcoming wedding. But first, I will find a wedding coordinator or a wedding planner to design and plan the wedding designs and everything" she said,

"But-" I wanted to complain but she shush me, "NO! IT'S FINAL! IF YOU DON'T COOPERATE THEN I WILL TELL DAD! SO THAT HE WILL TAKE EVERYTHING PF YOUR BELONGINGS! YOUR CARS, YOUR MONEY, EVERYTHING!" she threatened.

I groaned in anger, this is torture! I then stormed into my room, I open the door, and slammed it close.

I then throw everything that I saw in my room, and then I sat on my bed, bow down and I place my hands on my head.

Ever since Mom died, Dad and she always oppress me and scold me even if I haven't done anything wrong. Even if it is not my fault I will be the one that got scolded and hurt. They even threatened me when I don't follow their order.

I never received love from my sister, like never in my whole life! When we were just kids, she always beat me up, and say some hurtful words to me. That made Dad and Mom scold her. Me and Dad before always spend time together, I even invite my sister to come and play with us but she got mad and pushed me away.

But then, Dad changed when Mom passed away, he always got mad, I never received a love from him either ever since Mom died. I always cried when I was a kid, but thankfully Yaya Maddy is always there for me when I got sad, she is the one who comforted me and calm me down.

Suddenly someone, knocked on my door, "Go away! I don't feel well today!" I yelled, "Drac, it's me," Yaya Maddy told me in her soft yet sweet voice, I used my power to open the door.

She then step inside and then close the door, she sat beside me and rub my back, "You and your sister are not getting along" she said, "I don't care" I said madly. She then sighed,

"You know what, when your Mother got pregnant, Lydia was so happy, she always stayed at your Mom and rub your Mother's tummy," Yaya told me, that made me look at her in disbelief, "What? She's happy?" I asked, "Yep, and when you got born, she always stayed at your side and hummed you a song, she even said that she loves you so much, but then when you turned 1 year of age, she changed and no one knows why" Yaya uttered, I scoff.

"Pathetic" I muttered, Yaya then sighed and look around the room, "Well, you broke your stuff again, and now look at your room, it's so messy," she said, "I'll be the one to clean it up since I'm the one who did all of this," I said, "I will help you," she said, I smile at her, "Thanks Yaya, for always being here for me when I needed you" I thanked her, "Aww~ You're Welcome, I promised to your Mom to take care of her handsome Son and I did what I promise of course," she said and giggled, I chuckle, "Whatever, Yaya."

Poor Drac;( by the way this is the end of Chapter 7! Advance Happy Valentines Day lovely readers! Goodnight! See you in the next Chapter! Mwah!