Chapter 12

Y/n's POV

I rose in bed as I look at the clock that made me shocked, "6:30 AM!!" I yelled, I quickly ran to the bathroom and quickly take a shower, and then I wore something comfy, I didn't eat breakfast since I'm late. I quickly grab my bag and ran outside. I saw Ericka make her way to me, I just continue running.

"Bye, sis!" I yelled. A taxi stopped in front of I immediately step inside and drove off.

Once I arrive at school I ran as quickly as I could. I entered the gate and I bumped into someone, my butt landed on the ground, and I got really mad.

"Ow!" I yelled, I then look up to see Drac, 'Ugh! I'm sure he's going to get mad as well!' I thought, but to my surprise, he wasn't.

"Sorry Y/n, let me help you" he apologize as he insisted, and offer his hand to help me stood up, 'Is this a dream?' I thought, I slowly grab his arm and he help me to stand up. He then grab something on the ground and it was my science book. He then gave it to me. I grab the book, and I stared at him in disbelief. And he walks away.

'What was that?' I thought as I stared at Drac walking toward our room. I then realized that I'm going to be late so I quickly ran into our room. Once I arrive, I saw Drac reading his Math book.

I then walk towards my seat and sat. Suddenly, Chloe and her friends approach me.

"Hey, human weaky, will you please stand up and go to another chair?" Chloe said, 'Ugh this girl is so irritating.

"Chloe, this is my seat," I told, "Who cares?! I want to be with my Prince, now move already!" She uttered, but I didn't listen, she then grab my arm and throw me away, I waited for me to land on the floor, but suddenly a strong arm caught me. I look to see who it was... It was........ Drac.

"Are you okay?" He asked, 'What is going on?!' I thought, I nodded and let go of his arm as I stood up properly.

"Thanks" I thanked him, "What the heck was that, Drac?! You're supposed to laugh at her! Not saving her!" Chloe yelled. Drac glared at her.

"Y/n didn't do anything. Leave her alone!" Drac uttered madly.

'Did he just defend me? From this witch!?'

"You hate her right?! Then what happened?!" Gia asked.

"Just don't touch or come near her! Or I else!" Drac threatened. The three girls scoff and they got back from their seats.

Drac then look at me, "Are you sure you're okay? Y/n?" He asked, my heart beat goes fast, "Uhh. Y-yeah, t-thanks" I said.

"You're welcome," he said, "Can I ask?" I said, "Sure what is it?"

"Why are you doing this? I mean, why are you so kind to me tonight, I bumped into you and you didn't even get mad. You even helped me?" I asked confused.

"Well, ever since you told us about your story, I felt guilty for what I did to you, you were just here to study, but I always annoyed you, and I'm sorry for that." He told me, I felt butterflies flying through my stomach.

"O-oh really? Well then.. a-apology accepted. Is this means we're at peace?" I asked, "I guess so." He said, and he walk back to his seat. I don't know why I wanted to smile but I can't because there are so many students, my cheeks were heating up, and I think my heart is melting.

Suddenly, the teacher came. Our math teacher and I realized that tonight, our teacher will pick one of us to solve a problem on the blackboard. And I forgot to study!!! I quickly open my bag and searched for my math book. And I realized that I forgot to bring it!! I'm so dumb!!