After putting my clothes, I applied some concealer on the bruises on my forehead that was starting to disappear.

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen. Alexander was the first one to notice me "good morning bambina (baby)" he said. I waved at him shyly and blushed.

I love the fact that they call me these cute nicknames and yes I know Italien. Dad, Lorenzo and Romeo also greeted me and I waved back at them too.

"Well someone look cute today" said Lorenzo while looking at me. I blushed and take my usual seat. "Aww she's blushing" Romeo said in awe. Again I blushed and looked down.

Breakfast was already served by the maids. I've got to know that the maids only work from Monday to Friday, oh and the others also found out that I've already graduated and their reaction was priceless.

After a few minutes Roman and Apollo came down. They kissed me on the crown of my head and complimented my outfit and me being the silly person I am I blushed really hard.

Soon after Rafael, River And Ares came down too. Ares kissed my cheek and told me how beautiful I looked today and Rafael and River just glared at me as the usual. I still don't know what I did to them but I promised myself that I was gonna find out.We all ate our breakfast and it was so good.

I had orange juice, one pancakes, a few strawberry, blueberry and my favourite waffle. My eating habit are good now, I'm finally able to finish my whole plate but some time to time I just vomit it all.

 My eating habit are good now, I'm finally able to finish my whole plate but some time to time I just vomit it all

We had just finished breakfast and it was also my first time eating any of these things

We had just finished breakfast and it was also my first time eating any of these things. The others started to stand up and so did I .

I immediately regret, my ribs were hurting so bad, the effect of the painkillers had wore off. A whimpered escape my mouth. Their head quickly snapped to me and worry was written all over their faces.

They a rushed toward me and knelt down my height. I could hear some voices around me but I couldn't figured out what they were saying.

I started to feel dizzy and my vision all got blurry. I saw dad pushing my brothers out of the way and came towards me. His lips were moving but I couldn't hear anything

And I let darkness over took me.

Third point of view

The Romano family confused of what just happened. They saw her closing her eyes slowly and immediately thought the worse.

Armani came toward her and said "baby listen to me keep your eyes open for me please".

He didn't got any respond and saw Catanya closing her eyes and falling into her father arms.

They immediately panicked. Armani ordered his son's to go into the car and drove straight to the hospital.

He picked up Catanya, ran outside the house, open the door of his car. He gently placed her on the backseat. And he went to the driver seat and he started to drive as fast as he can.

After 10 minutes of driving, he was now in front of the hospital that he owns. His son's were all already here waiting for him.

They rushed inside and start to scream for a doctor. Hearing their boss voice the nurses rushed toward them and placed Catanya on the medical bed (I don't know how to say that so dont judge me).

_______________________

It's been 2 hours now and they were starting to get impatient as they wait for the results.

Suddenly the door open and they saw the doctor coming out with some nurses trailing behind him. The Romano family stand up and immediately start to bombard the doctor with question such as.

Is she okay?
What happened to her?

The doctor told them to calm down and started to explain to them what happened.

_______________________

What do you guys think of this chapter.

They're finally gonna find out what had happened to her. I can't wait to write the next chapter

By the way this is how their kitchen look like: