Help is Needed

Author's note: This will be quick. This is hardcore and if chat says knocked out, that basically means that in game, they would be killed and respawned.

Gem's POV

Gem was in the process of decorating her new school, The Crystal Cliffs Academy, when a strange series of messages came up in the chat.

Somebody, help. Pearl is- Smajor1995

Smajor1995 was knocked out by Pearlescentmoon.

Oh no. Gem quickly thought of what could have happened. And when. And why. And who. And how. There was so many questions. She knew what had to happen. Spreading her amethyst wings, she flew towards Mythland. Sausage had the closest relationship with Pearl. He might know. At least he could help.

"Sausage," she screamed at the Church of the Blood Sheep.

"Gem? Is that you?"

"Yes. I need your help."

"With what?"

"Pearl." Sausage gave a look of confusion. "In the chat." She added for confirmation. He nodded in understanding.

"I don't know what happened. To Rivendell?" Gem nodded. They spread their wings and flew to the mountains. What they saw concerned them. Pearl was flying away from the empire covered in the red corruption. Lava leaked in the rivers, once filled with water.

Gem immediately knew who was behind this. And when. It was Xornoth, probably right before he was put in the crystal. And since Pearl was the muscle, it could get quite bad. Judging from the look on Sausage's face, he knew what had happened as well. 

They quickly split up to search for Scott. Gem made her way down to the Rivendell dungeon. She heard muffled screams.p and ran to them.

"Scott?" She shouted. Gem shoved the key into the lock and turned. She heard a click and pulled the door a little too hard. Scott collapsed into her arms. Gem handed him a Potion of Healing.

He drank it quickly and said, "Pearl is infected by Xornoth and he probably wants to break free. Fortunately or unfortunately, I think Shrub stole the crystal from me."

"Oh no," Gem said looking around.

Pearl's POV

Pearl smiled at what she overheard. Of course they wouldn't see if she had doubled back or see her if she was in the room. So Shrub had the crystal. Know nothing would stop her. Her plan was finally coming together.

————

Author's note: Like before, I don't want to do word count. It is work. Cliffhanger. Btw, I would like to update this everyday. I hope you don't get mad at me if I don't update. I think that I have made something with a unique story. Pearl becoming evil not an everyday story. Thanks for reading.