Heavy Thunder Sounds woke me up from sleep. I slowly stood up and went to close the windows. I saw, small boy was crying in the middle of road.

I closed the windows and went downstairs to check him. I opened the main doors and checked both the sides of road no one was there. So I decided to get inside, When i turned back, "that creature was standing right behind me."

When I saw from 2nd floor it looked like kid, but in closer it was like a human kid but it's not. Since, it was dark I wasn't able to see clearly and but It had similar appearance like human. It had purple colour palm and pupils in his eyes.

Since, it appeared suddenly behind my back, so I was panicked and unknowingly pushed him down. "Kid" started crying again. I felt bad and tried to convince him by hugging. When the moment I hugged him it bitted me hardly on my right shoulder. It was agonizing so I pushed it away again and started running towards my main door.

"That kid" was still standing there and didn't stop crying. I didn't turn back and ran inside, closed the doors tightly. I was standing right near the door for some time and After few minutes the kid was not there. "uff he left I guess", I was thirsty since I ran at this old age, so I drank some water and went upstairs to sleep; there were no issues until mid night.

But it was around 3.47 A.M early morning, I heard the some sound. I could hear one Kid was crying loudly, I didn't do anything and went back to sleep, suddenly voice was stopped and after few minutes I heard same voice but this time inside the house. I was frightened and started looking for the kid in my room. No one was here, so, I took my stick and went downstairs to search him.

And "There he is".

He was like human kid but has purple colour palm, he is standing in middle of my house. I was speechless and confused how he came inside. I went close to him, he lifted his arms asking for a hug. I was frightened but at the same time I felt sad for him in other side, so I trusted him. I kept my stick in near table and I asked his Name in soft tone.

But the only word came from his mouth is "ittaap".

"Oh that is you're name?! ittaap how you came in?" I asked. I went near him, he was crying badly. So, I decided to give him a warm hug this time.

When the moment I hugged him, our time was stopped at 3.55 A.M. within a Blink of second I was taken to completely different world which exactly looked like "EARTH."

I opened my eyes I was hugging him tightly, but we are in different house. It was looking like very tiny home, only 2 to 3 people can live here. There was a room near us in the right side. In my left side there was a calendar which shows Date as "7781.11.91,"I was confused "where I'm?? Why the date is showing in seven thousands year??" I stood up and started searching for some other hint, and found there was clock beside the window.

Time was showing like "55.3. M.A" then I realized everything here is in reverse. I saw the sky from the window it was in purple and blue mixed colour; I confirmed that it's definitely not Earth. I went back to the kid ittap and hold his little hand again and tried to communicate but he couldn't understand me.

( Photo is not copyright owned, Taken from Instagram page of #disa_fairy, inspired by her edit, hence, used here. Credits for this picture belongs to @dis_fairy)

 Credits for this picture belongs to @dis_fairy)

Suddenly he lifted his hands and pointed somewhere near the room

Suddenly he lifted his hands and pointed somewhere near the room. He ran towards the door, I followed him slowly there was someone sleeping in the bed. She looked like sick. ittaap went near and gave a hug to her and stared crying.

He again lifted his hand but this time his tiny fingers pointed me. I slowly went near them, the moment I saw that I was petrified.

I was shocked and frozen by seeing it.

What was there? What she would have seen there? Stay tuned.

With love,
Black women
Insta id: black_women_09