7- A Bit Legendary

Zacznij od początku

"Are you?" Jody then asks him.
"He's more of an animated, Japanese, erotica chick" Sam then says.

"Really. I'm surprised Calliope you let him watch that stuff" Jody says smiling at them.
"Well, I make him watch cheesy fantasy movies like Twilight, so I allow him to" she tells Jody as Jody's phone starts ringing.
"I need to leave this scintillating conversation" Jody says getting up and going to answer the phone.

Dean looks at Sam, "Don't tell her that"
"Tell her what?" Sam asks.
"It's Jody, man" Dean says eating his pizza.
"Uh, dude, be proud of your hobbies. Makes you who you are" Sam says laughing.
"I just won't t tell her how you cried when I made you watch The Fox and The Hound" Calliope then says to him.
"Wait, you did" Sam says intrigued.

"You be quiet" Dean says as he picks up the remote to change the channel. As he does this, they see Jody walk past them visibly upset.

"Jody?" Calliope calls out, and the three of them get up to follow. The see Jody in her room, packing up a bag, "Hey, What's wrong?" Calliope asks her.
"A friend of mine died" she tells her.
"Who?" Sam asks.
"Asa Fox" she explains.

Dean sighs, "Asa Fox. Why does that name sound familiar?" he then asks.
"Isn't he that guy that Ellen used to tell stories about back at the Roadhouse?" Sam asks.
"My parents use to know him too, he supposedly killed five Wendigos in a night" Calliope then says.
"Yeah, he was a hunter" Jody says as she continues packing her stuff. "He rolled into town a few months back. Tried to convince me he was FBI agent Fox Mulder. He was chasing a pack of ghouls and I helped. He'd pass through every once in  a while after that and we'd grab coffee of something. Oh, he was a good man" Jody tells them, as she tries to keep her tears back, "The wake's tonight, and they're gonna salt and burn the body tomorrow. I can't believe I just said that like it's something normal"

"We're gonna come with you"  Calliope then says.
"You don't have—I'll be fine" she says as she heads to her bathroom.
"Yeah, no Jody, we know you'll be fine but...you know, we never go to hunter gatherings outside of ours. Dad always said they were trouble, so.." Sam says to her.
"Guess you'd be doing us a favor if you let us tag along" Dean says.

"Thank you" Jody says to the three of them, "You two are gonna have to get cleaned up before we spend five hours in a car together. Yeah" she says to them.
"Five hours? Where we going?" Dean asks confused.

The four of them drive through the Canadian Prairies heading to the small town of Emerson, Manitoba. Dean heads to the address Jody gave him, and he parks the car at the house, where they see other vehicles parked. The four of them then step out, "O Canada" Dean remarks, and Calliope shakes her head and rolls her eyes.

"That is a big house" Sam says as they look over to see an old looking house covered in vines.
"It's a family home. Asa's just a guy" Jody says as they follow her toward the house. Jody opens the front door and the four of them step inside.
"Jody!" a blonde woman says as she sees her, and walks over to Jody, "Oh, Jody, thanks for coming" the woman says as they embrace.
"Loraine. Of course, how you holding up?" Jody asks her.