5-Missed All The Psycho

Start from the beginning

Dean enters the building to see Beth in her office, "Working late" he says to her, startling her from her thoughts.
"Oh, sorry, agent, you surprised me" Beth says looking over at him lurking in the doorway.
"No worries" Dean replies.
"Can I help you?" she then asks confused by why he was there.
"How are you liking the new gig?" he asks as he slowly enters her office.

She leans back in the chair, "I hate it" she says throwing Dean off.
"What?" he asks her.
"Yeah, you make more, but you work more. And if somebody screws up, that's on you. If somebody blows a deadline, that's on you. And if somebody's photocopying their ass in the break room, you have to adult, and act all man, even though it's kind of hilarious" Beth says as she sighs, "Being the boss sucks. I don't know how Olivia did it"
"I thought you wanted this job" Dean says to her.
She chuckles, "No, nobody wants this job" she says to him.

"Oh" he says as he carefully places the gun he had hidden behind him, back into his belt, and pulls his jacket over it.
"So, why are you here?" Beth asks as she leans forward onto her desk.
"Um..." he says trying to come up with an excuse.

Sam and Calliope continue to walk around the property, as they come upon a window that looked into the basement. Looking inside they are shocked to see Magda on the floor, Gail walking around her reading from a book, as Magda whips her back much like the man in The DaVinci Code did. Just then Calliopes cell begins to vibrate, and she quickly grabs it, trying to muffle the sound of the vibrations as they move away from the window.

"Hey" she whispers into the phone, as her and Sam keep a lookout.
"Beth is not a witch. Sam was right about the whole ghost thing" Dean says to her.
"Yeah, about that, Magda is still alive" she tells him as her and Sam try to get away from the house.
"Wait, what?" Dean asks her.
"Yeah, she's not dead, she is still alive" Calliope says to him, as they both then hear a gun cocking.

"Calliope" Dean says to her, as she then holds the phone away from her ear, and her and Sam raise their hands, as they slowly turn around.
"Don't move" Elijah says as he stands there, a shotgun pointed at the two of them.

"Callie, Babe" Dean says worry in his voice.
"Okay, listen to us, we can help your sister, okay" Sam tells Elijah, "We just need you to trust us here"

Before they can say anything else, Sam is hit in the back of the head with a wooden beam and falls down, as Abraham goes to hit Calliope she allows the beam to hit her, and she pretends to fall down, as being fully powered she was still unable to be hurt by much. She knew that if she had allowed them to see her not get hurt or if she had made her and Sam leave, the family would do worse things to Magda, or fully not understand what Calliope was.

"Sam, Sammy!" she hears Dean calling out on the phone, "Callie, Calliope, Babe" he then calls out and she wishes she could tell him she was okay.

Calliope laid there on the ground looking over at Sam, she hears Elijah and Abraham approaching them, "Take the girl, tie up her hands. Then come back and help me with the man" she hears Abraham ordering his son. Calliope feels the younger man lifting her up, as she quickly closed her eyes. She lays in his arms, as he carried her down to the basement of the house. Calliope feels the cool concrete basement floor under her body, as he lays her there. She then feels ropes being placed around her wrists and pulled tightly into a knot as she then hears him walk away. As Calliope laid there as she waits for the men to bring Sam down, she hears a woman's voice quietly singing hymns to herself, and she knows it's Magda. Hearing footsteps again, she half opens her eyes, and sees Abraham and Elijah carrying Sam into the basement. She closes her eyes as he is placed down beside her, and the men walk away, heading back upstairs into the house. Calliope quietly moves over toward Sam, "Sam, Sam" she whispers trying to get Sam to come back too. Dean I really hope you get here she thinks to herself, as Magda continues to sing Hymns.