Dean paced around the Impala talking to Cass, "Wait, wait, wait. What? Are you serious? Yes, Cass, it's weird. It's really, really weird. All right, yeah, uh, thanks for the heads up" Dean says as he ends the call. Dean looks back to see Calliope and Sam coming back to the car, as he takes his phone out and sends a text to Mary Hi mom, just checking in. Is MOM still okay or weird? Should I call you Mary? He sends the text then watches his phone waiting for a reply.  "I'm a 13-year-old-girl" he says to himself.

"Hey, got anything from Cass?" Calliope calls out, and Dean turns around looking at her and Sam.
"Yeah, uh..." Dean clears his throat, "I have good news. There's nothing on angel radio, and Heaven's still on lockdown, which we kinda knew from well you" he says taking the coffee from Calliope, "so as we already knew rogue angel is out"
"So, what's the bad news?" she asks him.

"Cass is chumming it up with Crowley. They're hunting Lucifer. Together. That's right, one's an angel, one's a demon, and apparently, they solve crimes" Dean says to them.
"Are they having any luck?" Sam asks him.
"Yeah, kind of. So, Lucifer, the Lord of Evil, Angle of Light, is now the Master of Butt Rock" he says and both Sam and Calliope look at him confused, "He jumped into Vince Vincente" he tells them.
"The rockstar?" Sam says to him.

"The douchebag" Dean says back, 'Guy used to roll with purple hair down to his butt, and a spiked codpiece"
"It was the 80's" Sam says.
"The what?" Dean asks, as he goes around the car.
"It was the 80's" Sam repeats.
"What, you're defending him?" Dean asks.
"No. I'm not" Sam sighs, "I mean, his third album was kind of not horrible"
"I hate you so much right now" Dean says, making Calliope lightly laugh.

"Anyway, he's the devil now?" Sam asks.
"Well, he was always kind of the devil, but, yeah, now it's official" Dean says.
"So, where is he?" Calliope then asks.
"Rowena blasted him to the bottom of the ocean" Dean tells her.
"Why?" Sam asks.

"I don't know. Why do you love Vince Vincente?" Dean asks him.
"I don't love" Sam stops clearing his throat, "Anyways, I looked up those words. I was right, they were Aramaic" he says holding his tablet out, and speaking the words, "Means, 'Save me, oh, God'"
"Save me from what?" Dean asks, and Sam just looks at him, as they get in the car.

After the boys change into their suits the three of them head to the corner's office to check the body of the victim, "Body's right there, agents. I can get her prepped—"
"That's great, Carl. We'll take it from here" Dean cuts him off.
"Oh, okay, umm...."Carl says as Dean takes the chart from him, "but it's a weird one. If you guys need anything at all—"

"We won't. We won't, thank you" Dean says cutting him off again.
"Are you sure?" Carl asks.
"Yep" Dean says leading him out.
"Okay" Carl says as he leaves the room, and Dean closes the door behind him.
"Little, uh, tough on Carl, don't you think?" Sam asks him.

"He's a big boy, he can take it" Dean says to him.
"You okay?" Sam then asks.
"Peachy" Dean replies.
"You sure? Cause ever since Mom left, you've been a little, uh...cranky" Sam says.
"Cranky, huh?" Dean says looking at the file.
"Yeah, I mean, to the priest, to Carl. Heck, on the way here, you wouldn't even make a pit stop" Sam says to him.
"So, now, your tiny bladder is my problem?" Dean asks him as he looks at Calliope, "have I been cranky?"
"Uh, well...umm" she stops knowing she needed to be very careful about what she was going to say next, "Sam might have a point' she quietly says, and he looks at her.