Lost in his thoughts, he didn't notice how Rae had called him for a few times now to give him some cut mangoes. "Have these, these might make your throat feel better." Rae had always prepared cut fruits in her bag, knowing Bella and Haruka would love to have them during their journey. She didn't know how in the world would she know that, perhaps, she was slowly regaining her memories. But nothing major. Rae handed him some. "Also, sorry for troubling you before. I must have been a burden for you to carry me, not to mention, you also have to take my belongings with you—"

"It's alright, Rae. I told you before, use me all you want, I don't mind."

Rae looked at him sadly. "I know I have asked you this many times but, why are you so nice to me? Rae hurt, no, I have hurt you before. It's just not right for me to accept your kindness when I have done nothing for you. Bringing me here with you is a mistake, I could have slowed you down. I'm worried if I'll be making things hard for you later. You understand what I'm saying right, Gray?" Her eyes searched for her answers on his face yet, he remained silent.

Gray sighed. "Rae, we have to work on your confidence." His hands touched her shoulders.

The girl immediately looked down. "I'm sorry."

"No." His fingers lifted her chin. "That's not the way. The Dark Enchantress doesn't apologize for the things she isn't at fault and I really don't mind, Rae if you rely on me. This is what I've been wising for. You relying on me, because you have been our place to be relied on ever since you became a part of our family. And now, let me be your shoulder. You can tell me anything, do anything you want, use me, take advantages of me but there's only one thing I don't want to see. I don't want to see you cry. I will hunt people who make you cry. I will hurt them, Rae."

"Thank you. Thank you, Gray." Rae finally smiled.

They chatted for a while and Gray filled her in her backgrounds, but he made sure not to give more as he should be cautious with her health. He didn't know when will she get the episode again and Rae herself didn't know how did she suddenly have the creatures in her head. Rae obviously was surprised to know that she gained her Dark Magic by learning with demons though Gray didn't know if the demons they were talking about were the ones in her had now. He doubted it. Since she was the Queen of the Underworld for God's sake and they couldn't be hurting her.

Tomorrow morning, Rae was woken up by feeling weird all over her body and once she opened up, she didn't expect to see her room was filled with water. The correct term was she's in the ocean. The whole town was in the middle of the ocean. Rae immediately swam outside and was relieved to see Gray safe and sound. They both went to search the others and Rae could hear Haruka and Wendy giggling together. They were playing with fishes. Gray and Rae looked at each other, bewildered. The rest sure hadn't let that dampened their spirits.

The fish from earlier, Kashima spilled about the drink they had yesterday. That medicine was designed to help people to adapt to water like them. Apparently, he was the manager of the hotel and Rae was slightly worried about Erza having a race with a shark behind her. Would that be safe? Anyway, the town was originally a town of fishes as it sank at high tide and that medicine had another effect. The humans could swim faster than normal.

"I see, that's why I could swim effortlessly." Rae was sure she couldn't swim before since she had no memories of swimming. Things were great until Gray talked to Kashima about their purpose coming to the town. It's to find clues to the whereabouts of the Water God Dragon and it seemed to trigger everyone—everyfish. Rae quickly swam to her daughter and sister to pull them back as the fishes began to attack them. Although knowing she had no power to protect them, her instincts pushed her forward.