Cinderello

Cinderello

A male version of the story "Cinderella". A play performed by a bunch of weirdo princes and a princess because they have nothing to do with their lives.

Cast:

Nate - Cinderello

Rose - Princess

Dan and Ren - Evil Stepbrothers

PRINCE Ace - STEPFATHER Ace

Fred - Fairy Godfather.

With special participation of the characters from "The School's Cool Girl"

****************************************************************

Nate: No. No way! Why do I have to be Cinderello?!

Dan: There is no one else to play that role. Ren and I are your evil stepbrothers, PRINCE Ace is our STEPFATHER, Fred is the fairy, and Rose is the princess.

Nate: He sounds like a loser and he's lame. And wasn't it suppose to be Cinderella and not Cinderello?

Dan: *Sighs*As we had talk about earlier, you moron, majority of the characters in Cinderella are female. Since Rose is our only female and majority of us are male we decided to do a gender bender story of Cinderella.

Nate: But I don't want to be a servant. I am a noble, handsome, gifted, and sexy prince. There is nothing you can say that would make me change my mind!!

Dan: *Sighs again and looks at Ren* Well then, brother. I guess you can be Cinderello instead and marry the princess, a.k.a Rose.

Ren: (Wasn't listening) What?

Nate: *Perks up* Wait. You mean Cinderello is actually going to marry the Princess?

Dan: *Shrugs* Well that's how the story goes. The poor Cinderella gets to marry the prince in the end so of course we will follow the sequence. But since you don't want to be Cinderello then-

Nate: I love Cinderello.

Dan: Are you sure? We can always have Ren-

Nate: No. I am sure. Carry on with the play.

Once upon a time there lived an unhappy young boy. His father was dead and his mother had married a widower with two sons. His stepfather didn't like her one little bit. All his kind thoughts and loving touches were for his own sons.

Ren:*Walks in the room with muddy shoes* Oops. Cinderello, get a mop and clean the floor!!

Dan: *Drops the plates* Whoopsie! Cinderello, clean these mess at once!

Ren: Cinderello, I am sorry but I think that this mud is actually horse droppings. Clean my shoe after you are done.

Dan: Also, wash my tuxedo. I want it clean.

Ren: Where is our breakfast?

Dan: I want eggs. *Knocks down the basket full of eggs* Oops.

Ren: Aw. I guess you have to get new ones.

Nate: Why do I have the feeling that you guys are enjoying this?

Ren and Dan: *Quickly looks away* We're just playing our role.

Nate: You guys are really well suited as my evil stepbrothers. *Mutters* Well at least Ace is not ordering me around.