"Don't force yourself. Here," Winter said as she turned her back on me. Is she offering me a piggyback ride? I just stared at her, confused. She slightly turned her head at my direction.

"It's a piggyback, hop on." she said and I put my arms around her neck, making sure she won't choke. Winter lifted my thighs and started to walk. I was blushing the whole time because of her perfume, I really like it, and I love her.. wait.. that kinda slipped..

When we reached the edge of the pool, she gestured me to let go so I did. Winter got off the pool first and assisted me. She placed my arm on her shoulders while her hand was on my waist. Winter gestured me to sit on the bench as she kneel down.

"Does it hurt so much?" she asked while massaging my leg, I groaned in pain which made her look at me. Winter stood up and held my hand.

"Wait here, okay? I'll be back." Winter said as she give me a reassuring smile and left running. A few minutes had passed and I heard her footsteps approaching me, she was holding a bottle of oil. No wonder why she had so many admirers because she's so sweet and gentle.

Winter started to massage my leg in a gentle way. I was groaning in pain and she keeps on giving me an apologetic look. Minutes passed by, and I can feel my muscles relaxing. I was touched at how determined she is in terms of helping me.

"Hey, you can stop now.. Thank you.. for this.." I said sincerely and I saw her smiled at me, she looked so relieved. Winter stood up and offered her hand.

"You sure you can walk?" I nodded as I held her hand. Winter was supporting me, but I refused. I'm surprised because I can walk better than before. I pulled Winter into a hug and she was surprised.

"You're always welcome."

-

"You really like sunsets huh?" I nodded. I sat down on the sand and gestured her to sit beside me. Winter smiled as she sat down and wrapped her arm around my shoulders. We're staring at the beautiful view in front of us with the relaxing sound of ocean waves.

I saw Winter pulled out something on her pocket, and it was her phone. She unlocked it and looked at me.

"Is it okay if I play a song?" I nodded which made her smiled and turned her attention to her phone. Winter played a very familiar song.

(Yellow- Coldplay)

Look at the stars

Look how they shine for you

Everything you do, yeah they were all Yellow

Winter was humming on the song but I think I remembered someone with that. My memories were all blurry, but all I can remember was a girl, she was a kid..

I came along

I wrote a song for you

And all the things you do

And it was called 'Yellow'

That girl in my memory was always protecting me from the bullies.. We seemed so close but I couldn't remember her name..

Your skin, oh yeah, your skin and bones

turn into something beautiful

and you know, you know I love you so

You know I love you so.

She looked so familiar, I think I've seen her before. I turned my attention to Winter who was staring at me, while humming.

"Can I ask?" she just hummed.

"How did you know this song?" I asked, she ran her hands through her hair and smiled at me.

"I had this childhood friend of mine, we were so close as in super. This song was our favorite, Yellow, and it reminded me so much of her." I got so curious.. it seems like we're in the same situation.

"Then?"

"We were separated, someone took her away from us. I still miss her." Winter looked so sad. When she was narrating, it kinda felt strange, I don't know why.

"Do you.. perhaps.. remember her name?"

"Oh.. that? Her name's Jimin, and to be honest, when I first met you.. I saw her resemblance with you.." I gasped. My memories suddenly became clearer, it was her.. she was the girl who had been protecting me from that bullies.. but something's still bothering me.

"But... you're in an orphanage when you were young, right? Does that mean.. you met that Jimin on an orphanage?" I'm starting to get nervous . Winter nodded which made me speechless.

"Remember the park? There's an orphanage near it.." I nodded, still shocked. Does that mean I'm adopted? That's why it's so familiar to me.. it all make sense now. I looked at Winter and she was smiling at me.. I pulled her into a tight embrace and cried..

"Hey, you okay?" She asked while caressing my back, I shook my head. I am not okay, but I'm glad that she's my childhood friend.. The one that I love, what a coincidence, right?

"But.. What's your real name? I forgot.." I asked as I broke the hug, she chuckled. I was expecting something familiar.

"Oh.. if that's the case.. Hi, I'm Kim Minjeong, nice to meet you, President." Winter said with a smile, or should I say, my Jeongie.

"Jimin.." I said with a smile. Winter was shocked, she probably didn't know that my real name is Jimin 'cause I always use 'Karina'. She looked so speechless so I held her hand as our favorite song came to an end.

"It's nice to finally meet you again, my Jeongie."

(●’◡’●)ノ

hey guys! Here's a lame update but I hope you like it!

ciao.