Damon took a moment to get up, "What the hell is wrong with you? You weren't supposed to witchy migraine me!"

"You weren't supposed to kill Tyler," Bonnie fired back.

Damon looked at her incredulously, "He tried to bite me."

A white oak stake fell out of Damon's leather jacket and he quickly bent to pick it up.

"What is that?" Both girls asked at the same time.

"Nothing," he said quietly.

Bonnie had a realization, "Oh my God, is that the—"

"Shh!" Damon growled, "Emma go get the second half of our plan moving."

"Yup," she said without a second thought, ready to get into action.

Emma left the bedroom and headed back out to the main room of the party.

"Hello Niklaus," she heard Mikael yell from the back of the house, Emma started hurrying in that direction to get a better look at what was going on.

"Hello Mikael, why don't you come in?" Klaus teased his father, "Oh that's right, I forgot, you can't."

Emma was standing just a few feet back from Klaus, just out of his field of vision.

"Or you could come outside if you want," Mikael suggested.

Klaus laughed, "Or I could watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb."

A group of larger men, hybrids, closed in on Mikael's position, but he didn't seem bothered, "They can't kill me."

"True," Klaus admitted but he still smiled, "but it will make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce."

Mikael shook his head in disappointment, "The big bad wolf, you haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget, they may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire, and they can be compelled by me."

As if there was some unseen cue, just as Emma spotted a hybrid pushing Kathrine towards Mikael as if he had captured her, she felt someone grab her shoulders roughly and shoved her towards Klaus but held tight to her. Emma tried to fight back but they were stronger than she was and she could already feel the bruising from their grip, she looked over her shoulder to see that it was Stefan who had a hold of her.

"What are you doing?" She whispered up at him, "This isn't part of the plan, get off of me."

Stefan ignored her plea.

"Come out and face me Niklaus, or she dies," Mikael threatened as he was holding onto Kathrine, Klaus still had not figured out that she wasn't Elena.

"Go ahead, kill her," Klaus waved them both off.

Kathrine pretended to try and get away, "No Klaus, he'll do it."

"If she dies this lot will be the last of your abominations," Mikael pointed out.

Klaus shrugged and turned to face Emma momentarily and snatched her away from Stefan and pulled her out in front of him for Mikael to see, "Maybe, but you see, I found another Petrova. She isn't the doppelgänger but she definitely radiates...something, I think I'll still have fun experimenting with her blood. What do you think?"

Emma fought against his grip but he tightened it, making her yelp.

"I don't need them, I just want to be rid of you," Klaus explained

"To what end, Niklaus?" Mikael yelled, "So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one."