hurt/comfort maybe? idk

Tubbos pov:

When I woke up that morning, from that annoying, loud and disturbing alarm clock, tye only thing i wanted to do was craw in a pit, and cry.
His spent still faintly stayed on the oversized black and hoodie.

Im Tubbo Underscore, my nicknames from my best friend were, tubs, tubso, and bitch boy.
Although he stopped calling me the last one when he found out what it meant, I still find it funny though nice memories.

My boyfriend would call me Bee or Honeybee, he only did that I because I call him Boo,and the fact that I love bees. He also just knew that when he used it at the right time it wouod make me extra flustered, it was embarrassing for me, but he loved it, thats all I cared about.

I missed him, I know it sounds selfish, and anyone who lost someone they loved dearly would wish the same, but now I know that people are serious when they say 'dont do this or he dies.'

I remember that moment like as if I went to the movie theater and saw a horror movie that traumatized you. The image play on loop.

A single tear ran down my eye, then that turned into sobs.
I stuffed my head in my pillow and fell back asleep. Just last month, and the month before.

My name is Tubbo Underscore.
I meant it, one day I'm going to forget how to wake up.