What do i name this-

Litterally just angst to fluff👍🏻
Cws: uh swearing💃 beating up 👏🏻 and uh homophobia 💔

so this is like a highschool AU it takes place at a dance at school

I do not ship the !cc

Edit: this is a very long oneshot btw

Enjoy💃💃💃💃💃

--------------
Ranboo pov
--------------

after the music slowly faded into another song, Tubbo went on his tippy toes and kissed me, it lasted for a minute and when he pulled out we both admired eachothers eyes it was- "OH MY GOD THEY KISSED- WHAT THE FUCK?!" A random girl blurred out "Ew dude thats gross" another guy said, Tubbo let go of my shoulders instantly and ran out the gym "Tubbo! wait- " i shouted out tried to get past the group of kids (by kids i mean litterally people the same age)

(Beating up time guys uh dont read if that makes u uncomfy)

I made it to the hallway when someone coming from the direction of the bathroom, grabbed my arms and held them to my back (as if he was getting arrested👍🏻) "Where the hell do you think your going prick?" A guy walked up to me kicking me in the stomach, his freind let go of me only to shove me againts a locker, i slid down in pain in my stomach and back, i was now kinda crouching on the floor when the guy walked up to me kneeling down to my level, "listen here, being gay is wrong. Okay? So as long as your here doing your gay shit, im going to make your life a living H E L L ." And with that he gave me a nice puch in the face thats gonna leave a nadty bruise.

(Beating up done 👍🏻)

I slowly got up streching my back once i was fully up i started walking to where Tubbo probably- no- sure as hell went, i clenched my side in pain, eh whatever ill walk it off , i eventually got to the bathroom opening slowly, "Tubbo?" I said in a soft tone but still loud enough to hear, no answer, "Beeee?" I said in the same tone and changing the pitch on E (i was gonna put '~' but so many people have ruined it for me sooo yea)

I heard a small shuffle from the last stall "Tubbo? You in there? Its me Ranboo..You alright?"

Click

I heard the bathroom small lock, unlock but the door didnt open, "Bee? Can I come in or no?" No answer. "Uhm..knock on the stall door if i can come in.." i said softly not trying to sound rude or mean, I light knock was heard, i slowly opened the door gently not knowing where he was, my heart shattered in pieces, Tubbo was sitting on the floor hugging his knees on the verge of tearing up into sobs.

I slowly sat down with my legs out, "Tub-" i was interrupted by Tubbo almost ramming into me, he clung on to me tightly, i pulled him into a more of a hug, making his head rest on my shoulder (so basically Ranboo has his legs out and Tubbo is sitting on his legs if that makes sense)

He sniffled like he was holding back tears, he dug his head in the crook of my neck, I could he light muffled cries

"Hey, hey hey- its okay let it out dont worry it just me, alright?" I reassured "its just me.." i reapeated, "Im so sorry Ranboo-" and with that he let out sobs, i rubbed his back slowly, then tracing shapes, after a while he calmed down and lifted his head from my neck, "I am..so sorry Ranboo.." he said looking at me, tearing threating to fall, "hey- hey why are you sorry? You didnt do anything" i told him "No! Im weak as hell! I just sat he for like half an hour! Crying over some stupid jerks!" He ranted "Yeah? And ? I dont mind Tubbo..I really dont.. im here for you, alright? I dont mind if im the shoulder you need to cry on." I said almost wispering

"Why are you kind to me? Actually screw that question- why are you dating me, Ranboo?" He questioned, i looked at him shocked- "Tubbo your amazing in so many ways! I mean-" "bullshit!" He interrupted "Tubbo..i love you because you're YOU, ok? Your smile is amazing your eyes are beautiful, and if we arent taling and physical traits, then hell! Your personality is just so kind! I mean like you help people when you can, you give the best gifts i swear to god! Tubbo i could go on and on.." i ranted "yeah but surely theres someone like that and better! " he muttered, "and maybe there is! But Tubbo, i met you, and that is one thing that i NEVER would want to change, ok?"

"Mhm.." he hummed dropping his head to look down "Tubbo remeber my memory problems?" I questioned, i knew the answer but i still asked it. "Yea...what about it...?" he took a quick glace up then looked back down, I put my hand in a fist and let one finger slightly loose and lifted up his chin to look at me, i looked him dead in the eyes softly,
(dunno if that makes sense but basically he didnt look intimidating)
His eyes looked like he had been crying for a while and hadent gotten any sleep, the crying bit was true, but for the sleep one, i have no clue.
"Tubbo despite me having my memory book to remember stuff, there will be days where i look at you, i and fall for you completely all over again, because i could never ask for someone else."

He looked at me in my eyes and tears start to spill from his eyes, and he hugged me tightly, "thank you Ranboo" tubbo said in a shaky voice "no problem Bee..im just here to help, mkay?" I reassured "now lets go to my house and we can cuddle in bed instead of a dirty bathroom floor, sound good? " i continued slightly laughing the last bit, he stood up and nodded.

~~~~~time skip👹~~~~~

We got to my house and i changed into comfy clothes in the bathroom, "uh ranboo? I didnt pack anything- i didnt know i was going to stay over, and i honestly dont wanna enter my house right now.." tubbo said nervously, i looked for jogging pants that dont fit me and a normal hoodie knowing he likes oversized hoodies,

"here go change in the bathroom " i passed him the clothes and he went to change when he got out i was sitting on my bed on my laptop, " you wanna watch a movie?" "Sure! Which one?" He said all giddy looking at me "i dunno maybe-" "OH MY GOD BOO YOUR CHEEK-"i was interrupted, oh yeah i forgot someone decided to deck me in the face earlier "dont worried about it- im fine its just a bruise" i told him, he had worry in his eyes "a-are you sure?! I mean it looks pretty bad-" he said frantically "im sure dont worry! Now, Wanna watch a horror movie?" I said changing the subject "sure i guess.." he muttered loudly.

After a few jumpscares and spooks that werent even that bad i decided to test Tubbo, i had picked a movie i already saw so i knew what came when, there was a pretty scary jumpscare coming up and at the same time, i didnt yell but i said it loudly, anddd here it comes.. any minute nowww "Boo!" I startled Tubbo along with the movie, which resulted him into clinging on my side, yeah ive hugged him before, hell ive even kissed him,

but i always knew when this time it was unexpected and gave me that butterfly feeling, i closed my laptop and put it the side, i turned over to face tubbo and he just hugged me, je was burying his face in my chest, i hugged back and lightly kissed his head, then dug my face in his hair, all the worries from earlier washed away "..hey Boo..?" Tubbo said tiredly "yeah Tubbo?" "...I love you.." he said tighting the hug a bit "I love you too Bee..Goodnight" i said as a smile grew on my face and imediantly disappeared "goodnight Meow meow" he said with muffled giggles "nOooO- whYy-"

------------

Holy fu- THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN THE LONGEST IVE EVER WRITEN WTF OML
1427 WORDS WTFFFFF

ANYWAYS i hope you enjoyed because i really proud of this one despite it making no sense 👍🏻