Nightmares(happy)

Will i be Queen like Elsa??!!?!!😦😦😦😰😰👽😦😦😰😰😰😰

--------------
Ranboo pov

I woke up in a cold sweat panicking that i woke Tubbo up when i jolted up, he was still slerping peacfully though, thank goodness.

I relaxed more and subconsciously picked up Tubbos hand and started tracing shapes on his palm, not only for his comfort, but for mine too.. i dont know what i did but Tubbo qickly garbbed my hand and intertwined our fingers which had shocked me from the sudden movement.

I eyed Tubbo while he sleeps, not in a weird way, more in a loving way y'know? Honestly Tubbo needs to love him self more, trust me, i should know..

Originally we dated cause our friends dared us to, we never spoke about it much though, that was until we both spoke about it and actually stared dating, mostly cause i made him happy, but as for me? I feell head over heels for that boy, he was so pretty, like his hair is all poofy abd stuff, but he smile is so warming, the type of feeling that makes you melt inside, and his eye is a beautiful shade of blue and his voice was just so sweet, like it was soft like a melody almost..except for when hes mad, but in the morning its all deep, not as deep as my for sure but deeper than normal.

He sarted to stir awake but it was still really late, i pulled his light weighted body closer to my chest and rested my chin on his head, still in his sleeping state, his tired arms wrapped around my stomach and clinged on, i nuzxled my face in his hair for comfort, i basically hugged him like a stuffy,

And with that i drifted off to and amazing dream

----------

Hope u enjoyed, tell me if u want part 2 aka the dream and maybe tubbos pov idk imma go writing it now 🏃🏻‍♀️ byeeeee