angst lol (better then last chapter)

Probably still crapp

//Mentions of alcohol and drinking

-------------
Ranboo pov
-------------

"I had just married Tubbo! But only for Taxes and stuff, not romantic invloved." Is what it was supposed to be, but, of course we had gotten took tipsy and i spilled my real feeling, about actually loving Tubbo,  when i said it i only realized afterwards "I need to go home-"  was All that he let out beofre he ran off, leaving me to run to my own house, so yeah im sat in my bathroom feeling sick as hell from most likely the alcohol, but also probably the nervousness, Tubbos never going to want to speak to me ever again, i felt sick again.

~~~

I was finally feeling better but to make matters worst was this was haunting me, meaning i didnt even need to right it down to remeber, i would for sure remeber this. So I did probably the worst option, I drank more knowing that will drown it out a bit, not fully, but..a bit..and then i did something ill most likely regret, half of my body is making me do it but..it needs to be done. I opend my book to the page with my friend on it.

Its true he is all of thoughs things but

Knowing me, im going to look in my book tommorrow to review stuff, and if im going to remember tubbo, ill remember him the way im supposed too. Meaning ill start fresh. The thought made me tear up, purposly forgetting the one person i trust with my life, my now husband. Forgotten.and with that, i slept with all my thought long gone

~~~~~~~
Next day cause im not gonna write a serate chapter for it
~~~~~~~
_________

TUBBO pov
_________

I was nervous, i was standing near ranboos house since i was in the village for a meeting, i was thinking to talk to him to talk things through, i fiddle with my thumbs looking down at my boots depending what to do, "Hey you alright?" A fimilar voice called out, i looked up to see ranboo slowly approching me, oh god. oh god- " you alright man? You seem perplex.."
"Yeah..im fine..hey Ranboo i wanted to talk to ypu about last night-"
"Hm?"
"Last..night..? Eh never mind you probably forgot we were drunk anyways"
"Im confused- ive only seen you around the server- i havent fully talked to you yet-"
"What? Ranboo we litterally-"
"What your name?"
"Tubbo... Tubbo_"
" yeah look i would have written things down, "

He showed me the page with my name, everything was crossed out.

"Pretty sure that stuff thats crossed out was assumtions i made from affar, but we sjould talk more! It was nice formally meeting you Tubbo!"

And with that he left

"W-What..?" I tear slid down my cheek, then another...and anither..then heart full sobs.. "I- i dont understnad why wpuld he-"

"Why..?"

---------
Wow were did that come from damn. Anyway way yeah more proud of this then the last one

Also sorry if it was confusing i didnt proof read