Aao Milo Chale 🍃

Start from the beginning

Darsh sang sliding the tier towards Mihir who was already on his knees working on the jeep. As they worked on the jeep the girls got up walking upto them .

Han... Baithe baithe aise jaise koi
Rastaa naya sa mile
Main bhi chalu tu bhi chale
Honge kamm yeh tabhi faasle

Mihir sang spotting Shravani who stood just beside him. She smiled forwarding her hand for him to get up which he accepted smiling with his whole heart.

Aao tera mera
Na ho kisise vaastaa
Aao.. Milo chale
Jana kaha na ho pataa

As he got up standing so close to her they eyes got enlocked .. they didn't bothered to avert their gazes. Shravani felt his words while the song all of a sudden started getting relatable to both.

Hum jo chalne lage
Chalne lage hai yeh raaste
Ahaa.. manzil se behtar
Lagne lage hai yeh raaste..

Their trance broke by the throat clearing sound . They looked at the source to find the two looking at them with a teasing smile plastered on their faces.

Heat crawled up Shravani's neck as her cheeks turned to the darkest shade of red. She felt embarrassed but Mihir was not at all bothered.

Without uttering a word they got into the jeeep and the journey further continued with them chitchatting with eachother.

Soon enough they reached their destination. The bus was parked already and the students were coming out of it.

Sanya: the view is amazing are we going to stay here?

Mihir: yeah the tents will be set up here in front of the rocks. And we will be going for trekking and other activities from here only.

He explained what he got ti know from the professor.

Darsh: why only this place? I heard there's some village near by?

Shravani:  this it self is a village Darsh. Yeh Lagatpuri  aur western ghats ke pass hai. Also this spot is best for the stay as yaha se Mount Kalsubai and Ratangad fort jana easy hoga as we are going for trekking.

Sanya: wah ! Tumne toh sab pata laga liya... Impressive!

Mihir smiled looking at her who rolled her eyes hearing them.

Shravani: it's internet ka zamana people. Itna pata lagana is not a big task!

She said making them laugh.

Picking their bags they started walking upto the group. Sanya and Darsh were ahead of Shravani and Mihir who were walking slowly at the last.

Mihir: so 1st trip of yours is started.. how are you feeling ma'am?

He asked with a mischievous smile making her chuckle.

Shravani: very happy and you know Mihir I can't hold back my excitement. I mean Ratangad fort is 200 years old and Harishchandragad fort is a trek to sixth century. I love to explore the monumental places. Also ek alag si khushi ho rahi hai.. aisa lag raha hai jaise kuch bihit accha hoga.

She said happily looking at him. He couldn't help but smile lovingly at her.

Mihir: ofcourse. Sab accha hoga. This trip is going to be the best one for sure.

He said with an assuring smile making her feel more relieved.

Professor: ok guys... We'll set up our camps here. Each tent will be occupied by two students. Enjoy the evening with music and fun. We'll start exploring from tomorrow morning.

The professor announced and left to set her own place.

Mihir: you two will be staying together right.. hum sambe wale me reh rhe hai.. kuch v problem ho then just call us.

He said looking at Shravani and Sanya who nodded at him. They helped the girls tk set up their tent while he and Darsh settled in the tent next to them.

Shravani informed Vish that she reached safely and fit freshened in the washroom that was made at the back.

In the evening when the sun was almost about to set the students gathered outside and made sitting arrangements.

A bonfire was litted in the middle while the students sat in circle around it. From one side they could see the beautiful waterfall and from the other side they could watch the mesmerizing sunset.

 From one side they could see the beautiful waterfall and from the other side they could watch the mesmerizing sunset

Shravani took out her camera and clicke the picture of her surrounding.

Sanya: thinking to post these in your account?

She asked with a mischievous smile when she nodded smiling.

Mihir: bare log bhai bare log. Itne followers hai inke.. humare yaha toh mushkil se 1 like aye ..

He said dramatically making her chuckle.

Shravani: look who's even saying.. jiske 1 music  video pe lakhs of views and likes ate hai. And not to forget girls drool over your pics.

She commented with a cheeky smile.

Mihir: bara pata hai tumhe are you one of them?

He asked smirking and she went short off words. She wasn't really one of them but after she started talking to him and became his friend she did stalked him kn social media.

She didn't know what to say just then their seniors decide to do something for passing the time.
The group decided to play truth and dare which seemed too old and boring to Shravani so excusing herself and after informing Sanya and the professor she started for a walk observing her surroundings when suddenly she felt a hand covering her mouth .. her breath hitched.. she wanted to shout but couldn't... The person went close to her from back making her more terrified.

All she wanted right now was help from someone.
But the question was she was a bit away from the place where they were staying and now there was nil chances of getting any help.

She closed her eyes thinking it's the end ...
And start of a terrifying problem..

to be continued...

Oh hello lovelies!
Hope you all liked the part!
Who do you think is mentioned at the end of the part?
Own down your guesses! Don't forget to vote comment and share..
See you all soon!
Love Love
~Prantika
Total words: 1432