Chapter 18

Olivia's POV

I sit Zach down on the couch and motion for everyone to be quiet. I answer the phone. "What can I do for you, Mr. Lane." I hear his breath through the phone and I can tell he has a hangover like my dear old friend, Zach. On the phone I can hear Brad say, "I miss you, babe." I hold the phone to my chest and groan. Luke gets up and walks over to me looking at my phone. I whisper, "It's my ex." He clenches his jaw shut and I frown and run my thumb over his cheek. He frowns and I put the phone to my ear.

"What do you want, Brad?" Luke sits down and pulls me onto his lap. I curl up on his chest. "You became more beautiful since the last time I saw you." I roll my eyes and huff. "Brad what do you want?" I ask again. He laughs, "I don't even know how it was possible for me to be so stupid." I roll my eyes, again. I try and ask him again, "Brad, what do you want? What did you call for?"

I hear him sigh, "Can we try us again?" I hear Luke groan and he leans over to my other ear and whispers, "No fucking way. I'm not losing you." I smile and lightly peck his jaw. "Brad, what me and you had is over. I don't appreciate you calling me and asking to get back together because there's no chance of us getting back together." I hear something shatter on the other end. I jump a little and Luke squeezes my knee and rubs my back.

I move the phone back up to my ear and ask, "Brad?" I hear shuffling before he says, "I'm not giving up on you." The line goes dead and I shut my screen off. I curl up on Luke's lap and he kisses the top of my head. I hide my face into his chest. Luke asks, "Ash can you get him some aspirin and water?" I turn around and look at Ash. He looks at me and nods. He gets up and leaves to go and get our friend some things to cure his hangover. I sniffle and curl into Luke's chest.

"I don't know why he just can't give up on this pursuit. I hope he doesn't do anything too extreme." I mumble into Luke's chest. He rests his chin on the crown of my head. "If he does, I'll be here. We're all going to protect you." I nod and move up to hide in the crook of his neck.

I just put on a shirt and some jeans. I looked at myself in the mirror. I grab my phone and walk out the door. I yell, "Come on guys. We need to leave soon." I walk over to Maia, who's sitting on the couch on her phone. I sit next to her and check my emails. I always get them for the deals and everything that happens at Thompson Global. Victoria gives me updates each time there is a 'big' deal.

The boys come out at the same time which is unusual because they normally come out at different times and never together. Never. Ever. "Why are all of you guys out here?" They all look at me with confusion. I roll my eyes, "You never come out at the same time. Maybe Mikey and Cal but never three of you, let alone all four are you." Luke walks over to me and pulls me up. Mikey does the same with Maia. They pulls us into their sides and walk us out the door.

We all get into the SUV and head towards where the concert is. We arrive pretty fast and we even had time for me to get my vanilla bean frap. We pulled up to the gate and Jack started yelling at Zach because he had to cover for him. Zach hopped out and they both stayed at the gate. We pulled up into a stall and got out. We walked to their dressing rooms backstage and I helped all of them put on their mics after seeing their failed attempts.

They got on stage and did a few songs. They also introduced one of their new songs "Heartache on the Big Screen". It's on their She Looks So Perfect EP that's being released in two days. The fans loved it and I can tell it's going to be a hit. They're now signing autographs and taking picture with the people with VIP passes. I walk to the back of the line and see this one girl grinning like crazy. She smiling a lot and looking around - fascinated with everything. "Hi, I'm Jane." She takes my hand and shakes it. "I'm Tesa." I nod and look towards the front of the line. "Are you excited to meet them?" She eagerly nods and I giggle.