I don't know what to say. I'm bad in comforting someone. I turn around then hold her cheeks. She is in the verge of crying.

"Lisa don't cry. Your granny will be sad if you cry." I give her a soft smile, caressing her soft cheeks.

She giggled, "you are really bad in comforting."

I glared at her then smacked her head. "Oww!! What was that for!?"

"That's for making fun of mee-aaahh!!!" Before I can even finish, she picked me up and put me on the bed and start to tickle me.

"YAHHH!! LISA STOP HAHAHAHA!! STOP STOP!!" I started to laugh while she keep on tickling me.

After sometime she stopped and lay down beside me. We both are still smiling. Honestly when I'm with her, I can forget every problem, especially about Jennie. Before she is always on my mind but right now it changed. I close my eyes feeling my heart is not hurting that much while thinking about Jennie.

I yawned, feeling my eyes are getting heavy.

"Thank you for becoming a part of my life and rescuing me from the darkness." I heard Lisa said but I'm too tired to even reply her.

.
.
.
.
.

Jennie's POV

I'm feeling numb. I staring at my father's picture. I have no tears left to cry. Police didn't do any investigation. I begged to them for finding the culprit. Why God? Why do you need to take those two precious ones away from me? What have I done wrong?

I have no relatives. I'm all alone now. Dad left me and Jisoo choose to be with someone else. Maybe I deserves it. I was born unfortunate.

"I wish you a happy married life Chu. I hope you'll forget about me." A lone tear rolled down of my cheek.

I take a deep breath. I need to find who was that bastard dare to kill my father?

"Don't worry dad. I'll find that culprit and give that person worst punishment. I'll get my revenge no matter what." I said looking at my father's picture.

I called Mina. She knows everything about what happened. She picked up the call immediately.

"How are you Jen?" She asked.

"Can you do me a favour?" I asked ignoring her question.

"Yes. Tell me."

"Help me finding my father's killer." I'm determined to find that filthy bastard.

"W-what? Are you sure about it?" She asked, sounding anxious.

"Yes I am. Will you help me or not?" I asked again.

"I will. Tell me what should i do?"

"I'm coming at Seoul on Thursday. I'll tell you what is my plan." I said.

"Do you even know where to start? You said there were no clues."

"I don't know. But I'll find something." I said before hung up the call.

Mina was right. I have no clue to start with. Where can I find at least one clue?

"Jennie.. are you home?" I heard my neighbour's voice.

I opened the door. It's a grandma from the opposite house of ours.

"Granny what brings you here? You should have called me." I said helping her sit down on the chair.

"No it's fine. Actually I have something to tell you." She hold my hand while speaking.

"Yes?" I'm confused.

"That night when your father was killed, I saw a car parking just in front of your house. I was really shocked to see a very expensive car standing there. As I was about to go toward your house, I heard a loud noise then two tall man come out running. I assumed something bad must have happened. Before they driving away I saw the car number plate and I memorized it." She then take out a piece of paper.

"Here it is. I was scared at first. When police didn't found any clue and close the case , I thought about giving this to you. Maybe it'll help you." She said handing the paper to me.

I'm really surprised or should I call myself lucky? With this I can at least find something. Should I thank God for helping me? Maybe he also don't want this unfence to happen. Whatever it is, I will make that bitch pay for killing my father.

_________________________________________

Hello readers! New chapter!

45 votes for this and comment also;)

<333