'Who's this "he" you're referring to?' Regulus asked intrigued.
'Not a clue.' Peter shrugged.
'Voldemort?' Bella asked sceptically.

'Another word and I'll finish you myself.' Remus hissed harshly.

'Wow, Moony, brutal!' James said.

Sirius turned to Harry.
'I don't know if you know, Harry, but when you were born, James and Lily made me your godfather.'
'I know.'
'And...well, I can understand if you choose to stay with your aunt and uncle...but if you ever wanted a different home...'
'What? Come and live with you?'
'Well, well, it was... It's-it's just a thought. I can understand if you don't want to.'
'When do I move in?'

'Ever heard of stranger danger?' Marlene asked.
'So sorry, I never found the time to teach him all that, being dead and all.' Lily retorted sarcastically.

'That's nice of you though, Padfoot.' James said, slapping him on the back, 'cheers mate.'
'Yup, figure i should make up for the Azkaban incident.' Sirius nodded.

'Harry!'
Harry and Sirius turned around quickly, Hermione pointing to the sky, a cloud moving, revealing the light of the full moon.

'Oh fuck.' Lily muttered.
Remus looked mortified,
'Does-does this mean everyone will see?' He asked Alyssa nervously.
'It doesn't make a difference you know, you're still the same person and nobody will judge you.' She tried to reassure him.

The light shone on Remus as he began transitioning, Sirius running to him as Harry ran to his friends.
'Remus, my old friend, have you taken your potion tonight?'
Remus let out a pained groan as Sirius tried to keep him up.
'You know the man you truly are, Remus! This heart is where you truly live! This heart, here! This flesh is only flesh!'

'I'm sorry, did you really think that would work after all the years of full moons we've spent with him?' James asked in disbelief.
'Worth a shot.' Sirius sniffed.

Remus looked horrified at watching his transition, after all his years as a werewolf, he'd still never once seen what his transformation looked like, or even how he looked as a werewolf. Lily shot him a comforting look.

Remus dropped his wand, the transition too painful, and Peter grabbed it, pointing it at himself.
'Expelliarmus!'
Harry disarmed Peter, who smiled and waved before turning back into a rat and scurring away. Harry tried to chase him, but Hermione grabbed him.

'No!' Peter yelled.
'You realise it's you who got away right?'
'Yeah but I'm the bad guy.' Peter responded to Barty.
'I'm the bad guy...duh.'
'Excuse me?'
'It's a song...'
'It sounds shit.'
'Well you're dead so fuck off.'
'Can you stop pulling the dead card!'
Alyssa and James argued.

(A/N- I know this song didn't exist then but there are so many plot holes in this thing anyway so who cares.)

'Harry!'
'Remus! Remus!'
Remus continued through his transformation, letting out pained yells as his nails turned to claws as his body became bigger, ripping his clothes while Sirius kept trying to help.

'Sirius, you're actually such a moronic idiot.' James groaned causing Sirius to look deeply offended.
Remus, meanwhile looked further horrified at seeing himself transform. Peter rested a hand on his shoulder reassuringly.

'Run! Run!'
Remus finished his transformation, roaring and throwing Sirius away.

'Oh god.' Remus muttered in horror, looking at the others expecting to see disgust and hatred but instead they all seemed sympathetic.
'You have to go through this every month?' Lily said in horror, Remus nodded, 'that's awful, I'm so sorry.'
'Why haven't the ministry done anything about it?' Bella frowned.