Signs of a Lukewarm Christian

Revelation 3:16- "But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!"

Romans 10:9- "If you declare with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved."

The gospel is simple even an illiterate can understand it. Most lukewarm Christians have accepted Jesus as their saviour but not their "Lord". 

♦You only pray when you have a specific need.

♦ You rarely read the Bible.

♦ You are ashamed to talk to someone about Jesus. 

♦ Watching Christian content(Gospel music, Christian movies, theological content) is boring.

♦You don't feel like praying for others every day. 

♦You don't or rarely post anything about Jesus. 

♦You either idolise yourself, celebrities or your friends.

♦ The opinion of friends and family matter more than what scripture says. 

♦ Inside and outside the church, you behave differently.

♦ You curse/swear/lie, dress immodestly and hook up for fun. 

♦You think I am old enough to watch porn(or sex scenes in movies/videos) and experiment with premarital sex. 

♦You think being a Christian is keeping you in chains when your other friends are partying, drinking, and making love. 

Examine yourself and see how right you are with God. ASAP!

Imagine how much time you spent in church, how much money you spent on charity, almsgiving, and church donations, and how much time you spent praying is all for waste when Jesus looks at you and says, "I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God's laws." Matthew 7:23

God wants us to sincerely follow Him with all of our hearts and souls, not adapt our ways to fit the circumstances. Remember that if Jesus is your God, the world is your adversary; they don't work together.

Don't worry, this world is nothing compared to the joy, peace and prosperity that Jesus is making for us. Hold on to Him till the end. 

"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money." Matthew 6:24

JF_Abraham

                                                             ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*