What makes Christianity a true religion?

Christians would respond, "It's not a religion, it's a relationship," when asked. People in other religions (Hinduism, Islam, and Judaism) have to earn their salvation (get to paradise) by doing things like almsgiving, sacrificing, and praying long, repeated prayers, but salvation is a free gift in Christianity.

For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, lest anyone should boast. Ephesians 2:8-9

Don't get me wrong: it's not immoral to offer charity and make a sacrifice for God, but we shouldn't do it with the goal of gaining His attention. To demonstrate how much He loved us, the God of the Bible humbly became a man, lived a simple life, and died the most excruciating death innocently. We cannot merit God's favour with our good deeds. It's similar to bribing the judge in a court of law. When we accept Jesus' work on the cross, we have sinned (become criminals), but our sinful nature is covered by Jesus' righteousness because He was the only person who was sinless (did not break the law).

We do good works so that our Father is glorified in heaven not us!

There is enough proof to back up the Bible's accuracy and preservation, so we can place our faith in it. My newsletter on "Proof of Jesus' Resurrection" was recently released. To get early access, sign up for a free subscription (link in my bio).

Shalom!

JF_Abraham

I know this was a short upload, but believe me when I say that this is only the beginning.

                                                                 ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*