4: I would have given anything

(Y/n) (L/n) blinked. 

Her fingers twitched as she opened her eyes. It was like drowning in a bowl of thick, gooey oatmeal. 

"I see you're awake."

Her eyes flew wide-open. She turned her head slowly, looking past the IV in her arm.

In the chair sat Kirishima.

"Hello," she said groggily. Her hand was bandaged and it felt like she had some sort of cream on it. "What happened to me?"

"Midoriya used his Quirk. I don't think he can control it very well. He's actually right there across the room with Bakubro. You're the second to wake up. Uraraka woke up first. Midoriya's Quirk is, like, crazy strong. He destroyed the building."

"Why am I here?"

"Your hands have second-degree burns. I rubbed aloe vera on it and bandaged it while the doctor hooked you up and made sure your body was functioning correctly and you didn't have brain damage or any broken bones."

"Do I?"

"You sprained your ankle, but that's all. Doctor says it'll heal in a couple of days. Oh, and also, you cracked your head on the missile and then you were thrown to the other side of the room like a ragdoll and your head slammed against a wall. And a piece of roofing fell on you. But other from that, you actually got out of the hellfire pretty good."

"Are the others okay? What happened to Katsuki?"

Kirishima looked sidetracked and confused. "You know his first name? You're on first name terms with him?"

"I guess so, yeah."

He squinted before continuing. "Well, Uraraka almost had her back broken because she was slammed into a windowsill, but luckily some rubble fell across it and she didn't fly right out. She also got some glass fragments in her arm, but other than that she's okay. It was the slamming against a window ledge that knocked her out," he added. "She was only out for, like, fifteen minutes."

"Katsuki? Midoriya? What happened to them?"

"Midoriya's got broken arms and bruising, but I think he'll be okay."

"Katsuki."

"Katsuki is okay."

She sighed and placed one bandaged hand over her heart, feeling a painful sting but ignoring it. "I thought they were hurt."

He smiled. "Fortunately, they're not. By the way, you should take it easy. And here's some food." The redheaded boy passed the (h/c)-haired girl a tray of food. She smiled at him and began eating, realizing how ravished and famished she was now that she had the option of food and wasn't trying to stop Uraraka from stealing the weapon.

"Hey," Kiri said suddenly and put a hand on her shoulder. "Just in case you feel bummed out about your loss, you shouldn't. It was very close and you all did an amazing job."

She smiled. "You should tell Bakugou that."

He squinted at her. 

She shrugged her shoulders. "Not saying that I'm his stalker, but he will probably take it pretty hard. Seems he pretty much hates Izuku. His ego's bruised." But the female knew that Katsuki was extremely competitive and absolutely hated "that damn fucking Deku nerd" and would be severely upset at both himself, herself, and the young greenhaired bean. 

"Can I go now? I'm tired."

He shook his head gently. "Maybe you should rest a few more hours before you get up. You're lucky you didn't need stitches on your head. You had a laceration back there, you know. He glued it together and bandaged it, so your head might feel stiff."

"When can I take these damn bandages off?"

"Ask Recovery Girl later. But she told me to tell you when you woke up to take it easy and spend the day relaxing."

"What time is it?"

"Half-past four."

She sighed. "Tell Shouta that I'll spend another hour here before heading home with him."

He cocked an eyebrow. "Shouta?"

"Right, I forgot, it's AIzawa to you."

"Sure, okay. Don't forget to finish your food and rest." he grinned and patted the girl's hand before getting up out of his plastic chair and walking out of the room.

She slowly, carefully wobbled out of her bed, making sure to roll the thingy behind her and to hold onto it or support. 

She peered past the curtains blocking the other beds from view. There Katsuki lay, strands of his blonde hair laying across his forehead, the sun shining on his fair skin, making him seem to glow. His face was deeply peaceful, calm, and pleasant. He looked godly, so handsome and beautiful it hurt. 

She walked over to him and brushed a strand of hair off his forehead. Shit, he's so pretty.

(If you get that reference/lyric then let's be friends)

She cupped his face, holding him in her hands, her fingertips resting against his cheekbones. She held him like one of her mother's paintings— with delicate, loving care. 

The only sound in the room was the heart monitor, steadily beeping.

The girl leaned down and rested her (s/c) forehead against his, before shutting her (e/c) eyes, breathing in his musky, strong scent. It comforted her. He comforted her.

"Bakugou," she whispered. "I am so sorry. I never wanted to leave. I would have given anything to not have left you, to not have gone with my grandparents. Absolutely anything."

She paused, feeling her muscles untense as she stood there bent over him, feeling herself truly relaxed and unwind from the stresses of the week.

"I think I love you, Katsuki. It's the only way I can explain this feeling."

She stood up, went back to her bed, and slept.