𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 18

"So, Kyo, what are your plans after school ends?" You huddled up against the pillow that lay in between your legs, hugging it close to you as Kyotani scrolled through his phone

"So, Kyo, what are your plans after school ends?" You huddled up against the pillow that lay in between your legs, hugging it close to you as Kyotani scrolled through his phone. He let out a small huff, rolling his eyes and shutting his phone off, "I don't know. I guess enjoy summer and then head off to college." He spoke. You hummed in response nodding your head as you placed the empty pint of ice cream next to his on the nightstand beside his bed.

"That's nice, I was thinking the same." You smiled at him, earning no expression back. He just blinked at you before picking up his phone and mindlessly scrolling through it again while a show played on the tv. If you were being honest, it was much more boring being here than you thought. You glanced over at Kyotani once more before you began to move off the bed, your feet hitting the cold hardwood floor before walking over to his dresser.

A small black bag and random bottles of body spray and air freshener adorned the top of it. For someone who doesn't like to speak a lot about what he likes, you could tell he liked things to smell good, surprisingly. You hummed a small tube of your favorite song, your fingers crawling over to the black bag and grabbing it, pulling at the small zipper. Once opened, it revealed all of the eyeliner he owned.

Looking at it, you nearly forgot that he wore eyeliner, but remembered the day you realized that he did. "What are you doing?" Kyotani asked, looking at you from the bed. "You have so much eyeliner. Is this a red one?!" You gasped in excitement, pulling it out of the bag and running over to him. "No! Don't-"

Before he could finish his sentence you jumped on top of him, your legs on either side of his waist as you held the red liner in your hands. He groaned in annoyance, tossing his phone down as he looked up at you, "are you serious? Can you not dig through my stuff?" He furrowed his brows, watching a smile creep on your face as you popped off the cap. "Yes and no. I just want to see how it looks on you! Come on! You rarely ever see anyone wear red eyeliner." You whined, placing your hands on his chest.

Kyotani scowled at you before agreeing, "fine, but make it quick." He ordered. "Thank you!" You leaned down closer to his face, as he shut his eyes, the feeling of the eyeliner pen brushing against his eyelid as the liquid locked into his skin. You carefully made sure to angle the wing perfectly, wanting the eyeliner to match his eye shape. "Open your eyes." You grabbed his chin with your spare hand, angling his head a certain way. "It looks so nice on you! But close your eyes again, I have to fill the wing in."

Kyotani's hands subconsciously moved towards your waist, holding onto you as you balanced yourself on top of him, filling in the eyeliner before moving to the other side. "Hey, Kyo, what made you start doing eyeliner?" You questioned, dragging the liner across his eyelid and making the wing match the other side as best as possible. He stayed silent for a few moments before answering, "It looked cool on other guys, like celebrities and stuff, so when I went out one day I bought some for myself and did it. I still mess up a lot, but I like the way it looks."

"I like the way it looks on you too." You spoke, smiling as you touched up the last spot, proud of your work. Kyotani opened his eyes carefully as he felt you sit up. "How do I look?" He asked, staring up at you. You blinked in awe, really amazed by how well the color red fit with his skin tone and complimented his eyes. He looked pretty. "Really pretty." You answered, closing the cap to the eyeliner.

"Don't call me pretty, I'm not a girl!" He argued. "Pretty can be used for anyone you ignorant dipshit, just accept the compliment." You placed the eyeliner onto his nightstand before reaching for your phone, opening the camera. "Kyo, smile." You joked, catching his attention before he realized what you were doing. You giggled as you snapped a perfect picture. "Hey!" He reached for your phone. You snatched it away from him, letting out a laugh as he tried to reach for it again.

"Just accept that you look pretty." You teased him, watching him struggle to reach for your phone as you held it in the air. "Also, I'm keeping this picture. I'll even print it out." You cockily smiled down at him. He glared at you, clenching his jaw as he finally began to relax under you. "If you show anyone that picture, I will kill you." He spoke, his eyes never leaving yours. "I'm so scared." You said in a sarcastic voice, mocking his threatening words.

You finally lowered your tired arm, the phone still in your hand. Kyotani roughly gripped onto your waist, pushing you off of him as he turned you both around. A small yelp left your mouth as he hovered above you, his hands wrestling yours as he tried to fight for the phone. "You're not getting the picture!" You laughed, pushing him away from you as you guys struggled against each other. His determination was making it hard for you to continue to fight back, his hands grabbing ahold of your wrist as he pinned them to the bed. "Finally!" He breathed.

"Just let me have this one picture of you, Kyo! I promise I won't take any more of you!" You pleaded, trying to compromise with the hardheaded boy above you. "No." He said sternly. You groaned as you managed to wiggle from his grip, an annoyed sigh leaving his lips as you fought him back. Kyotani stared at your smile, his mind drifting off to somewhere else while you still focused on the phone. "Kyo-"

Kyotani pushed your hands aside, his lips crashing onto yours without a single thought in his mind. Your eyes widened in shock, but you ultimately gave in, the grip on your phone loosening as it fell to the plump bed. Your arms found their way around his neck, pulling him in closer as he continued to kiss you, soft and slow movements before he pulled away. "Why did you do that?" You asked, furrowing your brows.

"I don't know." He blinked. The corners of your mouth curved into a small smile before you spoke, "do it again, I liked it." You bit the inside of your cheek. Kyotani wasted no time in pressing his chest against yours, his lips attaching to yours again for a sensual kiss, the idea of leaving your lips swollen from kissing you so much flooding his mind.

He could feel his chest heat up as you smiled against him, and he didn't know what this feeling was or what he should do with it. The most he knows is to act upon it, hoping that it works out in some way.

"My pretty girl."