𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 8

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

"Fuck you too." Kyotani breathed out before placing his lips on yours again, kissing you slowly while his hands made their way up the fabric of your shirt. His cold hands made your body shiver as they caressed your bare skin. His fingertips tracing every inch of you as the both of you made out on his.

Kyotani never planned for this to happen, but he couldn't help himself around you. He's only known you for about a month now, but ever since he saw you that day in class, he didn't know what to think. Now he has your lips on his and his hands under your shirt, your hands around his neck. You both had hate for each other, but at this moment you couldn't stop each other.

Kyotani pulled away from the kiss, grabbing the hem of your shirt and lifting it over your head. With ease, he reached around and unclasped your bra, throwing it to the floor. His breathing was heavy and his eyes were set on your body. You looked at him. His eyes darted to yours, staring at you. He quickly did the same, taking off his shirt and tossing the wooden floor below you guys.

You immediately pulled him down, kissing him even more. His hands ran down your bare torso, to the hem of your school skirt. You could hear your heart dramatically pound in your chest as he slowly slid the skirt off, along with your underwear. You were clueless as to why you were doing this right now. You couldn't stop yourself. You despised him.

His hands traced on the inner part of your thighs, making you slightly squirm at the feeling. He grew closer and closer to the place you wanted him most. A small gasp left your lips as you felt the tips of his fingers slowly circle your clit. "I hate you." You spoke, staring up at him. "Shut the fuck up." He demanded, rubbing your clit faster.

Kyotani watched as you threw your head back into the pillows, seeing the look of ecstasy written all over your face. The tension between you two was always there. He knew that. Now, that tension was broken and what was happening was happening. Small whimpers fell past your lips, your body became heated from the embarrassment and pleasure you were feeling at the same time.

"I'm never helping you with anything again." You said in between moans as he continued to rub your clit. "I could say the same." He brought his fingers slightly down, slowly pushing them inside of you, stretching you out. Your back arched up off the bed as you let out a moan.