𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 10

You and Kyotani walked to your house in silence

You and Kyotani walked to your house in silence. You were slightly annoyed that he was treating you like some little kid who doesn't follow rules and listens to their elders. You didn't need him babysitting you just because your ex showed up and tried having a conversation with you. It was evident that he was protective of you for some reason. You just ignored him anyway.

Neither of you spoke to each other, the only thing that could be heard while walking the streets was the sound of cars passing by, the wind blowing, and your bags shuffling around as you moved. Not wanting to feel like you were being monitored by him, you walked ahead of him instead of behind or beside him. You were fully capable of going home on your own and weren't planning on seeing your ex at all.

"Why are you walking so fast?" Kyotani questioned you. You sighed, holding onto the straps of your bag, and ignored his question considering you were almost home and didn't want to deal with him right now. "Hello, I asked a question!"

You could hear his footsteps hit the pavement while he grew closer towards you, now walking beside you instead of behind. You rolled your eyes for obvious reasons, slightly moving away from him. "Are you not gonna answer me?" You could feel his eyes right on you as your attention was in front of you, your house coming into view. "No, I'm not. I'm home anyway."

You reached into your pocket, searching around for your keys before feeling the cold metal hit your hands. You pulled them out and held them tightly before making a sharp turn in front of Kyotani and walking up the pathway towards your door. "I'm coming inside."

You stuck the key into the lock before turning around with a confused look on your face. Who does he think he is right now? "You're not coming into my house." You sternly stated, making sure he got the point. You turned back around, unlocking the other locks and making your way inside. Before you could close the door, Kyotani slid through the small crack of the door and stood in front of you. A sight of defeat left your lips, holding your head down and kicking off your shoes at the front.

"Fine, but don't be an annoying asshole, got it?" You stared at him, waiting for validation that he understood your request. Kyotani nodded at you, following you up the stairs towards your bedroom. You pushed your door open, throwing your bag and keys on top of your desk and jumping onto your bed where you let yourself relax after walking. "You're weird."

You turned around to see he was staring at you, letting his bag slip off his shoulder and fall onto the floor. "You're weird, look at your hair." You quickly pointed at his head before sitting yourself up on the bed. "Shut up, shithead." He squinted his eyes at you before plopping down on your bed next to you. Kyotani innocently looked around your room, taking in its surroundings and trying to get comfortable.

While he was doing so, you stared at him and noticed he had something black that was smudged near his eye. You crawled closer towards him and reached your hand out to wipe it away, but with a swift movement, Kyotani firmly grasped your wrist and held it in his hand. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"You have something smudged near your eye," you looked at it again and noticed it looked similar to eyeliner, "wait, do you wear eyeliner?" You asked with a smile as he let go of your wrist. Kyotani groaned, slowly nodding his head as if he was almost embarrassed. "Aw, that's cute-I mean that's cool." You quickly corrected yourself, growing a bit embarrassed. "Where's the smudge?" He asked, touching his face, trying to wipe it off but missing the spot each time.

"I'll get it." You grabbed his hand and brought it down from his face. Bringing your sleeve over your hand, you gently and carefully wiped the smudged eyeliner off his face, not wanting to be rough and leave a mark on his face. "Do you want me to fix it up? They're both kind of messy." You chuckled. "Uh, sure?" He shrugged.

You hopped off of the bed with a smile and walked over towards your dresser, searching through your makeup bag for your liquid eyeliner that you had. The makeup clattered against each other as you kept searching through until you finally found it. "Got it!" You said in an excited tone, walking back over to the bed and sitting on your knees.

Your hand grabbed Kyotanis, bringing him closer towards you and sitting him on the bed. "Come on, Kyo, don't be shy. Sit crisscross applesauce." You directed him, that way you could fix his eyeliner. "Really? Criss Cross applesauce?" He said in a plain tone, staring at you with a stoic expression. "Yeah." You nodded your head at him, popping the cap off the eyeliner and cupping the side of his face with your other hand.

The brush of the eyeliner stroked over the messed-up edges, cleaning them up better. Kyotani just stared at you, watching as you focused so much on doing this. Your gaze was so fixed on him, but you didn't even notice he was staring at you. Why did he feel like this? His heart was beating out of his chest, feeling your hand so gently cup his face. He didn't know what to think or do.

He just breathed out, hoping it wasn't obvious how he was acting right now. His hands gripped your bedsheets, as you began to fix the other eye, your hand cupping his face again. You did a small stroke of the brush near the corner of his eyes, finishing off the wing. You popped the cap back on and threw the eyeliner down on the bed before your hands held his face and slightly tilted his head back to make sure you didn't mess up his eyeliner even more.

"All done!" You smiled at him, placing your hands in your lap. "Thanks." He mumbled, looking away from you, furrowing his eyebrows. "Oh, wait," you gently grabbed his face, "I smudged it a little bit, sorry." You wiped near the corner of his eye again. Why did he feel nervous at this point in time? It was so stupid. Nervous? Over you? No. He couldn't be.

Kyotani stared up at you, holding back all his temptations right now. His hands moved on their own, making their way to your waist and holding them. You looked down at Kyotani, surprised by his actions. A soft chuckle left your lips, looking down at his hands. "Kyo, what are you-"

Before you could finish your sentence, he pulled you down for a kiss, placing his lips onto yours. You were surprised at first, but you wrapped your arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. This time, it felt different.

 This time, it felt different