𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 16

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:Smut

𝑾𝑨𝑹𝑵𝑰𝑵𝑮:
Smut

The both of you sat quietly as you began to stare at the questions on the paper. Some of them were basic and common knowledge and some of them were confusing. It was so awkward sitting on his lap, feeling his hands roaming your waist. "Having a hard time?" He asked, positioning his hips a little bit. "No. Just looking."

Picking up the pencil, you began to answer the questions you knew already. The tip of the pencil scribbled across the paper as you wrote down the words, moving from one to the next. Kyotani watched over your movements, still holding you close to him. "I did the first question." You cleared your throat, picking up the thin piece of paper.

Kyotani let out a hum, gently grabbing it from your hands. Without thinking, you nervously tapped the pencil on the desk, waiting for him to say anything. But he just stared at the paper, reading it over and over. He picked up his worksheet and looked at the answers as well. "Well, congrats. You got the first question correct." He scoffed, handing the paper back to you.

"You'll let me touch you, right?" He looked up, staring into your eyes. And like a complete dumbass, you gave him a nod. "Alright. Then go back to work." He chuckled as you turned your head back around to focus on the paper in front of you. Thickly swallowing, your heart pounded in your chest as his hand reached under your skirt and grabbed the hem of your panties.

A small audible gasp left your lips, but you decided to react much after that. You felt everything he did, his hands gripping onto the fabric and sliding them off. "Lift your hips for me, princess." He whispered, grabbing onto your waist. You easily obeyed him, lifting your hips off of him and allowing him to slide your panties off until they hit the floor.

They were now around your ankles, and you stepped out of them, tossing them to the side. "I think I got the second question." You mumble. You didn't have the guts to look him in the eyes right now. So, you handed him the paper, barely turning around. All you heard behind you was the shuffling of the paper. His and yours. "Hm." Kyotani said quietly, looking back and forth between the two papers. "It's your lucky day. You got the second one correct." He slid the paper on the desk, leaving you stunned.