𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 15

"Do you not have the assignment?" Mr

"Do you not have the assignment?" Mr. Basen asked, staring up at you from his seat. His glasses laid flat on his nose, staring up at you from the lenses with a raised brow. A slight frown formed on your lips, nervously biting the inside of your cheek. It wasn't like you to miss school and forget homework, but lately, you've been so annoyed with everything around you.

"No, I don't." You truthfully answered, your sweaty hands nervously clutching onto the straps of your school bag. "Well, you need to get the answers we did in class today. I don't have the answer sheet either. My best option is to talk to Kyotani." He suggested with a shrug of his shoulder, looking back down at his computer.

You instantly rolled your eyes, clenching your jaw tightly. "Thanks, Mr. Basen." You walked towards the door, heading down the hall. "I think I wanna ask out Kyo." A soft voice spoke behind you as you made your way over to your locker. There was no other Kyo in this school besides the dickhead himself. "Mad dog? I don't think that'll work. You're too nice to him."

"Well," the girl sighed, looking defeated by her friend's comment on the situation, "I don't know. He seems like he enjoys my company. Another day out won't hurt, right?" She winced, leaning her head against the locker. Quickly glancing over behind your locker door, the girl was the same one you saw Kyotani with. No surprise there.

Instead of walking away, you wanted to hear more. Being the nosy person you are. She giggled, smiling at her friend, holding her books and belongings against her chest. "Well, if you wanna do it," her friend discreetly pointed her finger, "he's walking down the hall right now." She teased, raising her brows.

And in fact, he was walking down the hall. As much as you didn't want to talk to him, you had to get the answer sheet. And you would do anything to get it from someone else, but you literally have no way of contacting your other classmates for the paper. It sucked. Kyotani was your only chance. "Kyo!" She turned towards him, stopping him dead in his tracks.

Her friend simply smiled, pushing past the two, and walked away to give them privacy. You, on the other hand, wanted to stay. He wouldn't notice you, right? Your face was hidden behind the locker and surely he wouldn't be able to tell you from the waist down. It was fine. "Hi, Hisa." He mumbled, looking down at her.