𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 2

Today was Friday, finally allowing you to look forward to resting and sitting in bed all day while doing nothing

Today was Friday, finally allowing you to look forward to resting and sitting in bed all day while doing nothing. Although today has been fine, you weren't looking forward to science class with your asshat of a partner. The past few days he's been nothing but rude to you. Ripping up your papers, throwing things at you, calling your name, and everything else you can think of.

You grabbed your science notebook from your locker, closing it as you set your notebook aside. Just as you turned around to walk to science, you bumped shoulders with someone. "Sorry." You looked back to see it was the one and only Kyotani. "Watch where you're fucking going." He said in a stern voice.

You were wondering why he wasn't heading to science class considering he was walking the opposite way, but you decided to mind your business and do things for yourself instead. You didn't want to pay him any attention in hopes he would just leave you alone and not be so rude to you. To your surprise, you even wanna try to be friends with him.

As you walked into class with your books in hand your teacher gave you a warm welcome with a smile on his face. "Hi, Mr. Basen." You waved before walking to your designated seat, placing your things down in front of you. You looked over to your left seeing the empty spot where Kyotani was supposed to be sitting by now. Was he skipping class? If he gets caught he'll get kicked off the volleyball team for sure.

"Don't disappoint me, mad dog." You looked up seeing one of the volleyball players and Kyotani talking before he walked into class. He just stared you down as walked to the table, making you slightly uncomfortable. "Shit head." He muttered under his breath as he sat down.

"You look like your head fell into a pool of expired bleach, shut up." You retorted, grabbing your pencil from your bag and looking at the teacher. Before the bell rang, more and more students came walking into the class with their friends and sitting at their seats while all chitchatting. You, on the other hand, remained quiet since Kyotani likes to be a major asshole.

"Alright class, is everyone settled in? Good!" The teacher walked over to his computer, projecting our next assignment on screen. "You're in my way." Kyotani grunted, shoving your leg to the side. "Shut up, it's not my fault!" You yelled in a whisper, shoving his leg to the side. "Y/n, Kyotani, is there a problem?" Mr. Basen looked at the both of you, patiently waiting.

"Awe look, the two ugly lovebirds are fighting." One girl laughed. You and Kyotani turned in your seats to look at her. "Watch your mouth short stack or I'll throw a volley at your face so hard you'll need a new nose job, you rich bitch." Kyotani spat, making the girl immediately shut her mouth. "Kyotani!"

"Mr. Basen in his defense, Kimberly butted in the conversation." You shrugged. Mr. Basen sighed, looking at all three of you. "Kimberly, just try and mind your business next time, okay? Now, where was I?" He turned back to the board. "You are welcome." You whispered. "Shut it." Kyotani whispered back.

"Today we will be starting a project, now I know it's only the first few days of the semester, but I think it'll help you guys become more close with your partners and get to know their work style."

━━━━

The bell for the end of the school day rang, leaving everyone to run out of school. "Do you have all the supplies for your part of the project?" You stared at Kyotani while throwing your bag over your shoulder. "Why can't you just do the whole thing and then I talk." He squinted at you. "Because that's not fair and it's not teamwork, just work on the project. If you need help, here's my number." You grabbed a pen from your bag along with a ripped piece of paper and wrote your number down.

"Here." You slapped the paper in his hand before walking past him and out of the classroom. You made your way through the small crowds of students, pushing open the double doors and making your way home. It wasn't too far into the walk when you came across a small patch of flowers that caught your eye.

"Pretty." You kneeled down and began inspecting the flowers, looking at the vibrant and mystical colors that laid across the pedals in waves. You felt a small push on your back, causing you to lose your balance and fall into the pile of flowers. "Where's your boyfriend to help, huh?" You looked up to see Kimberly and her friends, laughing at you.

"Even if he was my boyfriend at least I'd have one before you." You smiled, standing to your feet and dusting your skirt off. Kimberly and her friends stopped laughing, staring at you with cold eyes. "Watch what you say to me." She pointed at you before walking off with her friends.

You let out a loud sigh, looking back to see the crushed flowers. "Oh no!" You gasped, kneeling back down and trying to revive them in any way you could. "What the hell are you doing, weirdo?" You looked up to see Kyotani standing there in front of the sun.

You just ignored him and continued on with what you were doing. Kyotani looked down at your knee noticing you had a fresh new scratch. He saw the girls walking away from you as he turned the corner. Did they push you? "Your knee. It's bleeding, shit head."

You stood up to your feet and looked down seeing the bloodied scratch. "Oh, thanks." You reached into your bag for a spare bandaid, placing it over the wound. "Whatever." He mumbled walking past you down the street. "Yeah, whatever Kyotani."

"