Prince Of Darkness Has A Sister?! 🧙

Depuis le début

      "What should we do, Kyoya-senpai?" She turned to him. He started to think, "It's possible she actually does have a blond brother in high school, isn't it?" Going up to her, I asked, "How about we hear your full name so we can find your actually brother?" Before she could answer me, a voice came in from somewhere, "Kirimi. Kirimi." It was coming from the door to the Black Magic club, and it slowly creaked open to produce....a blond boy. Everyone was confused on who it was, but I waved to him, "Hey Nekozawa!" "Nekozawa?!" Sav and Dayna turned to me surprised. You see, after I met Nekozawa when the twins were fighting I met up with him after school to begin my lessons. Said lessons have been going ever since, and my friendship with him has grown as well, hence how I recognize him. This is only the second time I've seen him without the whole look, and the first time was an accident really. 

      The club finally got the point when his maid and secretary came out to dress him properly. The maid, Kuretake, explained, "Master Umehito is terribly vulnerable to bright lights. As such, if he doesn't shroud himself in black attire, he cannot endure the brightness, and will collapse. He even has to cover the lightness of the color of his hair with a dark wig!" The secretary, Kadomatsu, continued as Kuretake was weeping too much to go on, "On the other hand, his sister, Mistress Kirimi, hates dimly lit places." So she was Nekozawa's younger sister, two opposites of the same coin. Nekozawa tried to come over to her, but just from his attire she was scared off into Tamaki and Savannah's arms. He kept going, "I'd like to introduce you to someone. The cursed puppet, Belzenef here is not the least bit scary. The Nekozawa family has worshipped cat-shaped objects for generations." Haruhi blandly panned, "No, it's not the puppet that she's afraid of, Nekozawa-senpai, it's you, yourself." No matter how close I am to him, she did have a point. Soon as that point was mentioned, the twins took action quick by 'helping' him change from his clothes. I looked to Dayna first, and she simply took a step back as I walked to the twins. With enough force, I knock both of them off with a punch to the temple, "Would you two knock it off already!?" 

      I helped him fix his robes, straightening them out and covering his face. As both he and Belzenef thanked me for my kindness, I saw out of the corner of my eye how Kyoya was staring at me. After a minute of thinking of it, I figured it out....the motherfucker was jealous. That couldn't be it...right? If he is, then I'm about to have one hell of a day~ "It's a tragedy," Kuretake looked down. "It gave rise to these two opposite personalities. This is also the reason why these two are called the Nekozawa Family's Romeo and Juliet." "Can we...can we change the name, please?" Dayna asked for all of our sakes. I agreed, but shook my head, "They don't really call them that. Kuretake just made it up, right?" She agreed, "I thought it would make it more dramatic." Haruhi questioned how I already knew these people by name already. I've already spent so much time with them during my lesson, they kind of treat me like part of the family as well.

      "Incidentally, we have been sent to pick up Kirimi-sama," Kadomatsu bowed to her. The twins questioned if the whole family was like that, and Dayna rolled her eyes, "Says the incest twins.." "It's twincest, get it right!!" "The fact you take pride in it makes it so much worse!" Oh no, that really set off Kuretake, having her go on a whole rant on the dynasty on the family. "Don't listen to them, Kuretake! They don't know of the history of the family!" I yelled to her. What she did reveal in her little yelling fit was that they were descendants of the Tokarev dynasty of Russia. "Don't you mean the Romanov dynasty?" Tamaki asked. He was completely ignored, which I kind of liked. Kuretake nodded to me to explain the history, so I generously took the role of storyteller. I sighed, "From what I've already been told, there's a legend that says that, for whatever reason once every few hundred years, a person in the Nekozawa family is born, who, like Nekozawa-senpai, is fated to be possessed by darkness. The legend....may or may not be completely true thought, but-" The twins interrupted me, not believing this for a second. "Like Mistress Rose was saying," Kuretake took the lead. "The Master, as a result of his condition, is unable to go near his sister without his black attire. However, Mistress Kirimi fell in love with the fairy-tale prince of an older brother that she only knew from his portrait. After she learned that her older brother was enrolled in high school, she's gotten so that she will come looking for Umehito-sama like this." She went to say that they tried to keep her at peace with stories that already had prince character in them, but when they ran out...they used shojo manga. That explains the first few things she said to us when coming here.