┊10. So fucking nervous

Começar do início

"On a drive." He states like it's the most obvious thing ever. No shit. I let out a huff of frustration as I lean back in my seat, looking at the landscape ahead of us.

 I let out a huff of frustration as I lean back in my seat, looking at the landscape ahead of us

She's annoyed.

It's quite cute to see if- cute? I take that back. It's funny to see her pissed, yeah. Anyways, I told her I would get an answer out of her so that's what I'm doing; driving somewhere she has no idea of then refusing to take her home until she gives me her real answer to why she hates us, more specifically me.

Shit.

I might have forgotten she's lived here awhile, fuck. If she knows where we are that's going to be a problem. I know for a fact she would walk home if I wouldn't drive her. That's just her personality and at times I hate it.

Not that I want her to throw herself at me like everyone else does but, if she could tone the stubbornness down it would be great.

Pulling into an empty field I see thee look on Izzy's face turn confused. "Why are we here?" She asks looking between me and the empty field. "Eh, I decided that sense you hate me so much I'll just kill you." I shrug. She nods her head before she gets out of the car. I follow, opening my door and walking over to her.

"What weapon are we thinking?" Izzy asks, her tone serious. Her question caught me off guard, I thought- I don't even know what I thought she would say but it definitely wasn't that.

"Don't say that." I demand. I don't know if she was joking or not but she looked serious and that confused me even more. "Why are we here?" She asks totally ignoring my statement. I shrug, "I don't believe you."

"You don't believe me? About what?" She asks confused. "We both know when you say you you don't want any friends it's a lie. Also your job, personality - you just confuse me." I conclude before I say something stupid, she makes me so fucking nervous it's unbelievable.

Letting out a sigh she replys, "Believe whatever you want." I don't want to assume though, I want to know; there's a major difference.

"No. You're telling me." I demand. "No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No I'm not."

"Yes you are."

Before Izzy could respond I grab her wrist and pull her into me. "Let me go!" She says, struggling to get out of my hold. "Nah I'm good," After 10 solid minutes of struggling she gives in. "You're a dick you know." Izzy says, banging the top of her head on my chest, leaving it there.

Cutie

"Oh well. What's your name?" A small laugh escapes her lips. "My name? You kidnap me and drive me all the way to an empty field just to ask me my name?" I shake my head. "I didn't kidnap you and it isn't just so I can know you're name."