50) Wild Flower

Comincia dall'inizio

"No Aadya he is alright I promise," said Rudra, cupping her cheeks. "Then tell him to come to me. I want him now," she was behaving like a stubborn kid but they all know she was only worried for him.

She had slept last night with eyes full of tears and mind full of his thoughts in mind. She was missing him.

She is missing him even now. Even the warmness of water was not easing the tension in her muscles. She will not find any peace until she sees him.

Aadya harshly wiped the tear which slid off from her red eyes and withdrawing the towel from the rack she wrapped it around her wet body.

When she came out of the bathroom she found one of her husbands had already kept her outfit for today on the bed. She assumed it was Vikram who kept the dress as his smell of cologne was lingering in the room.

She touched the fabric, it was soft and pretty. It was a brick coloured Indian suit. It was beautiful but conservative too, showing very little skin.

Her lips thinned in a flat line. They were doing it again. Again a dress which doesn't show any skin.

Did they really think that she was ashamed or broken after that incident?

Do they really think she is that sensitive that she would ignore wearing skin showing dresses only because of that one incident?

Aadya shook her head at her husbands's thinking. They were concerned that she would feel awkward wearing short dresses but they were adamant to not tell her about Digvijay!

She made up her mind that today she will change their perspective about her. She was sad, confused, tired but she was not embarrassed by that morning.

****************************

Vikram was taking out his anger and frustration on the punching bag. He was angry, beyond angry. It was hurting him to see his wife crying.

Last night she tried to control her sobs but he could hear her clearly. His Aadya was so sensitive and emotional only for Digvijay, the man who humiliated her before the three of them.

He gave one hard hitting punch to the punching bag as if he wanted to wreck everything here and now.

He was soaked with sweat and anger. Anger towards Digvijay the most. He deserved the punishment but his punishment was becoming Aadya's punishment.

He was about to give another jab to the punching bag when he heard her voice,"Vikram," he whipped his head towards her voice and was stunned by her gorgeousness.

She was standing right in front of him in a sexy outfit. She was wearing a black crop top which was barely covering her breasts and a low waisted pants which hung lowly on her hips giving a view of her delicious navel .

He was speechless for a minute at the choice of her clothes

He was speechless for a minute at the choice of her clothes. They have thought that after the incident in the swimming pool she would like to cover her body as much as possible but here she was in one of her sexier outfits.