And about him telling her to walk inside their house naked then he should first ask her how she really felt and then decide what to do. Because it was her who was naked and cold so it was her right to give him any punishment only if he deserves.

"Why is he punishing himself? For telling me to get naked or for throwing me into the cold water?" she asked wanting to know the whole truth maybe by that she will finally get her answers.

"For everything he did," replied Rudra, which made her frown more, "elaborate for me," she again asked.

The atmosphere around them suddenly turned dark and the two men tried their best to ignore her questioning gaze,"Please tell me. Why is he punishing himself? It was not his fault that I behaved that way. I don't know what was in my mind when I behaved like that but it was not his fault. It was me," she said, her voice becoming heavy while remembering that scene again.

For a moment she wondered if she had some mental issues or something because who followed and clung to her husband after he threw her out in the cold water.

"How can you say that? It was definitely his fault," she flinched when suddenly Vikram shouted. She glanced at him and her eyes widened seeing how dangerous he was looking with the veins of his neck standing out.

She moved away from him and got closer to Rudra,"Control yourself Vikram,"Rudra yelled, wrapping his hands around Aadya who was looking at Vikram with fear and bewilderment.

Vikram looked at his wife who was close to crying. He clenched his hand and took some deep breath," There is nothing wrong with you darling. It was completely his mistake. He should not have used that tone on you," Aadya did not let him finish and cut him off in the middle.

"What tone? "

They both looked at her innocent face. Was she really this oblivious to everything ?

"The tone he used with you that morning. He ordered you to take off the shirt and then walk inside naked," Rudra chose his words carefully, extremely concerned about how she would react.

Aadya looked at them for a moment thinking about what they said,"But in the end it was me who followed him. I could have told him a clear no. It's me who didn't fight and I still don't know why I didn't fight," they were back to square one.

It's been three days since she was still confused. She had never behaved like that. It was so out of her character.

She knew her husbands might have every answer but they are not telling her. These thoughts were giving her a headache. She was really worried now. Was she really having some mental issues ?

"Darling don't think about it much," she came out of her reverie when Vikram whispered to her and laid her beside him.

Rudra engulfed her from the other side and murmured in her ear,"Princess, you are special. Just know this for now."

She did not utter anything after that. Rudra caressed her back which he recently learned that it made her sleep while Vikram hid her face in his neck.

They thought she was asleep when suddenly they heard her whimpers, Rudra turned her face towards him.

Her face was soaked with tears and had turned red,"Aadya," both the men were panicked. Vikram wiped her tears with his fingers and Rudra made her drink the water as she rested her back against Vikram's chest.

"Why is my darling crying?" Vikram cooed to her tucking her unruly hair back.

"Is he.. Is he pu-nish-ing him-sel-f like last time?" she croaked out between her cries.