Author's Note

Updated A.N. (June '23): Thank you to everyone who has followed along with this story! Ever since IFON Academy was published (check it out on Amazon or B&N!!!) and I finished writing The Laws of Life, I've been able to put some more focus onto this story. I am not yet ready to resume posting chapters regularly, but I should be at that stage by the end of the summer... hopefully.

If you recall the original story, you'll notice by the soon-to-come updated version that the plot is very different. The characters' personalities are the same, though some play different roles. This used to be a fantasy story, but I found that a mystery-based fiction novel was more pleasing to write and, in my opinion, to read. I do miss some aspects of the fantasy story, mainly the royalty and the kingdom, but there is a similar feel in the social hierarchy with the new Liradaire. My apologies if you came here for a fantasy novel, but I recommend that you stay, as there is a whole lot more to enjoy in the upcoming version.

When I start releasing chapters again, it'll likely be a chapter or two a week. I thank everyone who has sent me encouraging messages and contributed to any of my stories. Your views and comments are much appreciated! You can trust that this story will be out soon, and even better than it was before.

Yours Truly,

Emily Ross <3

Original A.N. (Fall/Winter '22): I am very grateful to everyone who reads this novel. Wattpad has provided a platform for me to sort my ideas and show others this fantasy world. I will take advantage of every opportunity I have to bring this story to life.

To readers, I would like to make known that this world is still being built. Since one of my previous novels is being published (hence why I unpublished it here), I have to give attention to that book and its sequel. Please be patient as I will consistently release more chapters. When I am not releasing new chapters, I will be updating old ones. I hope that you can enjoy this journey with me as we learn about the magical Realm of Destiny.

Ultimately, I am very excited about Liradaire. This novel will be the first in the series, which will inevitably achieve its goals. The world can stand for the story or against it - those fighting for the latter will find themselves greatly discouraged.

After all, Liradaire is destined to do great things, and destiny is inevitable.

Much love,
Emily Ross