Chapter 5: A Struggle for Freedom

Raiden's P.O.V-

I charge at the Lucario using Quick Attack, He blocks the attack, then Meeko came running in and used Reversal which was blocked again.

Unfortunately the Lucario had noticeably much more body strength than us and propelled us backwards with great force.

After we slid to a stop, Raiden slapped his cheeks to charge up a electricity before shooting it at him, but then the Lucario slapped  it away right at Meeko who dodged it promptly but barely.

Meeko was readying his hands packed with Vacuum Wave's, and shot a barrage of high speed air waves.

The Lucario twirled his bone rush around to block the shots of air, right after he hurled his bone at Meeko as he braced for impact, I ran and kicked the bone as soon as it came to a close at him.

"You runts are real tough to come up against me, it's actually a little impulsive if I might add." The Lucario pronounced.

"It's no use fighting him with what we have, we can't even get close without avoiding any of his attacks." I said undoubtedly.

"Hey I know, let's punch him harder!" Meeko said with surety.

"Punching has kind of what we have been doing this whole time, how would you suggest that punching him harder would work?"

"Okay fine I'mma still thinking... What if we catch him by surprise." He suggested.

"That's a thoughtless plan nonetheless, but that Lucario doesn't seem to be the brightest so-"

"Awesome, we're doing it let's go!" He ran off without second thoughts.

"Wait uh...*sigh* alright then just hope for the best thing to happen I guess." I jumped in to help meeko out.

We rush at the aura pokemon and attacking from every angle but was dodged effortlessly and easily, however our attacks got slightly more arduous for the Lucario to avoid so resorted to blocking our hits.

Meeko leaped back to gain some distance and left Raiden to bout with him, "Alright, only have one chance to land this, let's hope it counts." Meeko muttered to himself, his fist slowly got coated in red energy and readied a Power-Up-Punch, the move seemed to increase his speed as he dashed towards the Lucario.

As he rushed in at high speeds he jumped up and swiftly launched right at the Lucario, before the move came in contact with the Lucario's face, it was blocked instantly creating a huge shockwave of force around the area.

"Heh, don't even think you can pull off such a cheap shot like that kid, but-"

"Raiden Now!" The Lucario had been interrupted by Raiden who was in a glowing white Quick Attack state, who had bolted in light speed and nearly landed a punch at the Lucario.

However, it has been blocked by the lucario's palm abruptly due to the his aura sense ability.

"What!?" I shouted in great shock.

"Whew, close one huh, kind of had to use half my power for those hits but still...still the same ol' weak little runt." He chuckled to himself, I grunted when he asserted something like that to mere child.

Just then I saw something weird going on with Meeko, Aura began to spiral around the young pup bursting forth like a bubble about to pop, suddenly his black appendages grew longer and his eyes started glowing crimson red.

"Meeko...?"

"Okay I know what you're saying, should I punch him...an the answer might surprise you bu-" he was cut off when Meeko's fist had been too burdensome to hold against with just his one arm, until Meeko's Power-Up-Punch became larger that it launched the Lucario away  and had crashed into a wall making an explosion that produced dust everywhere.

Before the dust subsided the Lucario is in the wall injured and mutilated from Meeko's burst of power, I was in awe and confusion on how Meeko accomplished taking out an overpowered opponent such as the Lucario.

"M-meeko...h-how did-" Before I could finish my sentence I see Meeko on the ground unconscious and battered up with his right arm wounded and bruised up from his display of strength, I gasp in complete shock as I rush over to aid him in his suffering.

"Meeko, are you alright?" I ask hoping if he was going to answer or not.

"D-define a-a-alright." He responded barely in an exasperated manner.

"Your right that was a stupid question." He said, soon picking him up by his arm and putting around his neck to help him perambulate correctly so he doesn't collapse on walking by himself, and now as we continue to trudge on our mission but before that I ask the Lucario something.

"Hey uh, are you gonna be alright there?" I ask him, to see if he is still ticking.

"I-I got p-punched i-into a fff**king wall, Define alright!" He yelped in pain, not caring for the Pikachu's question.

"Damnit, another stupid question, well... Bye I guess." I walk away with Meeko with me to continue our hike down the ferocious and unbearable enemy they called 'stairs'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Man I love writing battle scenes, that all I have to say goodbye now.