"A mere mortal for a gnosis, what a decision Raiden Ei." Scaramouche landed a powerful attack that made Ei staggered, She catched her breath. "So I wanted to know what would your reaction If I kill that person? Hm?" He broke Ei's Plane of Euthymia in a swift which made Ei shocked.

No one could destroy her Plane of Euthymia none other than her. "No!" She exclaimed, Yae saw the plane broke which made her tense.

Inside Ayato and the others were cornered by the Fatui, The numbers were thinning thanks that there were many people too.

"Ayato go inside find her and Yuki!" Keqing exclaimed Ayato nodded as he ran towards the room inside, when he got inside there were many rooms which made him curse hell.

_

You heard some commotion outside you knew it was Ayato and the others which made you smile, Yume was nervous that she decided to pull out an agent's sacrificial knife. "I hate you. You and your child should die, die die die!" She charged towards Yuki who was sleeping but you interfered you blocked it she had stabbed you in the back you hissed, a few moments later you felt Yuki woke up.

"M-Mama?" You saw Yuki's horrified face you cupped his cheeks. "Yuki.. you need to run okay?" It was almost hard to breath in. Yuki hugged you his little hands were covered in blood his lips were trembling, he felt his whole world went numb all he saw was the scarlet color in his hands and the metallic smell of your blood lingered in his scent, He started to tear up. "MAMAAAAA!" he shouted embracing you. You smiled at him weakly. Yume was laughing at the both of you, Yuki's face darken. A sudden red light fell infront of him.

"You did this to my mother..." He said. Yume stopped on her tracks as Yuki casted a large fire that slowly attacked Yume, the fire scattered on the ground which came to her dress. "YOU BASTARD!" Yuki only glared at her while embracing you, To their surprise Ayato opened the room but as he saw your body laying in the ground he felt like a thunder had struck him alive. "Papa!" Yuki said crying.

Why were you on the ground? The thought of you dying made Ayato's rage gone up. He wanted to kill Yume, if your life gets taken away wouldn't it unfair if hers wasn't too? Ayato was about to unsheath his sword when he was stopped by a man earlier. "Oh she's dead? What a pity then I'm not needed here anymore then see ya." He said Yume gritted her teeth. "YOU BASTARD DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE HERE!" Just then Raiden Shogun arrived with Yae and Ningguang.

Everyone saw your state.

Ayato blamed himself.

But Ei had enough, The puppet had controlled her body once again but she was too scared, she was scared to know that you were dead. The puppet walked towards Yume with her sword on her hand, Yume who is now on her knees, Ayato then held you with a crying Yuki.

"SHOGUN!" Yae shouted but it was too late, You all saw a bright glow and then it hit all of you. It was the Musou no Hitotachi.

Yume was dead.

But also, your life was also in danger.

"Why are you.. crying?" You asked Ayato you were barely conscious. Ayato was tearing up. "Y/N you can't leave me you're not allowed to... Yume is gone now we can finally be in peace.." He said.

You held his hand. "I know, promise me that you will love Yuki in my stead if ever there was a moment I don't survive." You said.

"No! What are you saying? You have to!"

"Promise me, Ayato."

"I promise.."

"I love you, Ayato."

__

we're very much close to the epilogue besties, this will end with bonus chapters

we're very much close to the epilogue besties, this will end with bonus chapters. Also happy 21k bffs i love you all, totally not doing a ceo!ayato rn.