[43]

First Month.

How to deal with a pregnant Y/N? You can't. Yae Miko was bursting out laughing as she eyed the Yashiro Commissioner in distressed in just a month of your pregnancy. The Kitsune was having a hard time breathing after she learned that you basically kicked Ayato out because of his perfume, You didn't like the smell of it thus you kicked him out of your shared bedroom. “Stop laughing at me, and help me.” Ayato clicked his tongue, Asking for advice in this kitsune was probably a bad idea, but he still did.

“How am I, Guuji of the Narukami Shrine Head Priestess of the Grand Narukami Shrine a pure and elegant woman can help you deal with your wife, a pregnant woman problem?” Yae Miko mocked the Yashiro commissioner wiping her none existent tears with a handkerchief. Ayato sighed in defeat while the Kitsune remained laughing her heart out.

Ayato was frowning in his study as he gaze at the book in his table. How to take care of your pregnant wife, How to be a good husband.

He didn't get a single help from the Kitsune, Neither does he had hope from Thoma or Ayaka, The last option was to buy all the pregnancy books in Yae Publishing House but staring at the book's cover made Ayato sweat.  “Pregnant Women are sensitive.....” Ayato started to read the book.

Thoma opened the door in Ayato's study, freaked out as he saw Ayato. Head on the table and looked so distressed from reading, “My lord! Are you okay?” He said, Ayato sat up and tapped his shoulder. “Thoma.” The dirty blond man was confused. “Yes?”, “Let's buy flowers for Y/N.”

You are taking a stroll on the garden with Yuki and Qiqi holding your hand they were very enthusiastic when they knew that they were going to have a new sibling, Your baby bump wasn't exactly visible yet. You also wondered what gender would be baby in your tummy. You felt a hand sneak in your waist hugging you, You were surprised to see ayato. You felt bad after kicking him out of the room.

Thankfully he wasn't using any kind of perfume today which made you feel glad. “Hello Dear.” He said, Yuki and Qiqi looked up to see their father. “Papa!” Yuki exclaimed. “Ayato? Aren't you supposed to be working?” You raised a brow he handed you a small bouquet of flowers your favorites which made you smile. “Thank you..”

Second Month.

You and Ayato had already gone to bed, but you woke up in the middle of the night your stomach was grumbling, You woke Ayato up with a nudge. “Hmm..?” He said rubbing his eyes tiredly as he looked at you. “Dear, I'm hungry..” Ayato sighed. “But it's midnight Y/N.” Your pouted. “But I'm not the one that is hungry. It's this little girl.” You said pointing at your belly.

You badly wanted a little girl. Ayato sighed again for the second time. “What do you want to eat then?”

“Adeptus Temptation.” Ayato smiled but his brain cracked, How the hell was he supposed to cook that he doesn't even know how to cook inazuman cuisine. “Wait for me here.” you nodded excitedly.

Ayato fixed his coat as he teleported in the Mukami household, In the middle of the night. He knocked on the door hoping your mother, Kiyoko would open and thank Archons it did. But It was your father. “Son? What are you doing here in the middle of the night?” Your father asked rubbing his eyes making sure he wasn't wrong. “Father I'm sorry for the sudden intrusion but is mother awake?”

“She did woke up she felt something was about to happen, Why?”, “Y/N wants to eat Adeptus Temptation.” Ayato had his hands on his nape smiling sheepishly, Kiyoko chuckled. “My intuition is never wrong.”

“Come Ayato, I'll cook some for her.”

Third Month.

Ayato was sitting enjoying his cup of tea when the sudden peace was shattered by you opening the door, “Ayato i want to eat Mondstadt Pizza!” Ayato choked on his drink as he smiled at you. “But dear—” you started to tear up. “Little Bean your father doesn't love us anymore.” You cried which made Ayato panic he forgot that your mood was sensitive due to pregnancy. “I didn't say that dear please—” Y/N only cried more.