[33]

Ningguang sipped on her teacup, Keqing and the traveler sitting across her. “My three days vacation might get extended.” Confused the Yuheng faced her. “But Ningguang what about Liyue—?” She asked, “Keqing, Liyue can stand on its own now what we need to do is to protect Y/N from potential dangers.” She said. “What dangers?”

Lumine nodded. “Nobunaga.” Ningguang was feeling uneasy when she met that woman something just wasn't sitting right. “You do have a point, Now I understand why Y/N left this nation.” Ningguang nodded.

“What do you need?” Keqing asked. “Tell, Ms. Yanfei to come in Inazuma. She's one of the lawyers I know that can help us with this situation.” For you and Yuki's safety Ningguang will do everything.

Why did Ningguang do something to this extent just to protect you? Someone who didn't have any blood relations to her. The answer was very simple, She rather saw herself in you when you first came to Liyue. You looked lost alas taking you as her student learning about your life. Ningguang cared for you, She taught you how to be strong because when you first came to Liyue you were weak and vulnerable like any sharp words could break you shattering you to pieces.

She almost thinks of you as her own child.

“Yanfei? I bet she's very busy but If it's you who is asking for business then she might not be.” Keqing said preparing a paper and a pen ready to write a message to the said legal advisor. “Could you also contact Yelan for me?” Keqing looked at Ningguang in confused. “What's Yelan got to do with all this?” Lumine asked.

“She's a casino owner, She might have some clues about what Yume Nobunaga does.” Keqing nodded.

_

You fluttered your eyes open, to see a sleeping  Yuki and Ayato on your side  you recalled what happened yesterday night. Nothing really happened because Yuki interrupted the two of you saying he was sleepy which made the two of you let out a chuckle the three of you slept on the same wide bed, you and ayato embracing him.

You sat up, as you left your bed feeling the cold ground floor you washed up and tried to go the kitchen, you saw your father and Kiyoko talking  they were smiling at each other which made you smile too. “Good morning.” You greeted, the two of them turn their head to you. “My lady! You're awake do you want to eat? I can cook—” you shook your head. “No need, Kiyoko. I'll cook for Yuki and Qiqi, also Ayato's breakfast today.”

Kiyoko smiled and nodded, Your father and Kiyoko left you alone in the kitchen. They said they already had breakfast so you only needed to prepare some for Ayato and Yuki and of course for you. You decided to make Yuki's favorite dish from Liyue which was stir fried fillet, In the past just smelling spicy foods made you cough but now you were used to it by now.

That was because in the first four months of pregnancy Yuki craved for it everyday so Kiyoko asked for Beidou's recipe which she gladly lend it to you and now you already know how to make it. After making his favorite dish you decided to cook Qiqi's favorite dish. Qiqi doesn't taste her food nonetheless she does eat on a daily basis but she seems to prefer coconut milk more. You asked for a coconut milk from one of the servants.

You also made Ayato's preferred food and his favorites. You sighed. You felt a tug on your apron to see qiqi rubbing her eyes. “Good Morning..” She said in her usual tone, you pat her head. “Good morning qiqi.” You said she only held the apron her eyes still half asleep, As you waited, you were startled when you felt a hand hugged your waist and knee. Only to see Ayato and Yuki still both half-asleep, Yuki was pouting hugging your knee and Ayato buried his face on your nape. “You three are awake that's great!” You said.

“Mama can you carry Yuki please...” Yuki said on a sleepy tone which made you giggle, “Can you give me a morning kiss, love?” Ayato said. “Me too, Mama can you give me a kiss too?”

“Y/N cocogoat milk..”

The three of them were obviously fighting for your attention.

“Yes, after the kiss let's eat okay? Papa promised to celebrate the festival with us and your Aunt Ayaka, and your Uncle Thoma.” You kissed both of the child's cheek. They went to sit in the table after, You kissed Ayato in the cheek but he held your chin pecking a kiss on your lip in the process.

Days like this were serene. You hoped you can feel this everyday.

_

“You are so stupid.” A man with big hat said to Yume which made her roll her eyes at him. “Look do you want to help me or not?” He snickered. “I really do want to help you but i hate being ordered around. I can kill you if you don't shut the fuck up.” Yume gulped.

The man she was talking to was a member of Fatui. Not just any fatui it's a member of the Fatui Harbingers. “You can make her disappear for eternity.” The man said laughing.

“How are you so sure that will work? Last time her mother helped me it was nothing but a failure.” The man laughed. “Are you dumb or are you just born stupid? No wonder the Yashiro Commissioner didn't want you.” He said.

He adjusted his hat as he looked at Yume, his dark blue eyes staring right at her. “That's because, I'm the balladeer. No. 6 of the Fatui Harbingers.” He said that made Yume shiver in fear he had an killing aura that was almost the same as the Raiden Shogun.

“Just trust me.” He left the room. If this was the thing that can make you suffer then she will.

_

“Ei? Are you okay?” Yae asked, The Archon was staring on top of her abode on Tenshukaku, The kitsune had payed her a visit just to give her another doll that was made this Irodori Festival.

“Miko, i feel uneasy for some reasons.”