[37]

You were already numb, you were trembling your bare skin was in pain for the amount of Yume's whip and still Yuki didn't wake up, You were starting to get tense, Yuki's breathing was slow, Minutes later Yume walked in the room again this time she wasn't holding any whip. She held your face as she slapped it right and left causing you to feel stinginess in your cheeks.

"What does Ayato even see in you?" She said. You smirked but you didn't say anything. Which made her irritated by the expression you were giving. She pushed you back which made you lose balance you let out a tired laugh. "You wanna know why?" You asked.

"It's because... I am not a wicked person like you, A selfish and evil person like you!" You spit out blood from your mouth which made her scream in horror, Fuck etiquette at this point you're gonna die anyways as long as you can hold it till someone comes and protect yuki its all fine. "You really do have a death wish, How daring!" Yume exclaimed as she smiled wickedly.

Outside the hide out Scaramouche was standing near the door leaning on it, crossing his hands. "Hello?" A voice said which made scaramouche look up to see a boy around his height with red hair.

He had a green hue colored eyes with mole under it. "What do you want?" Scaramouche asked in full hostility. The boy smiled though he was extremely tired of his shitty approach if Kujou Sara didn't order this investigation he wouldn't be here at all. "I am actually a detective from the Tenryou Commission now.. May I know what happened here?" Scaramouche's brow raised, What was a Detective doing in this secluded place-? From Tenryou Commission apart from that.

"You see, I hate wasting my time." Scaramouche said straightening up as he faced the man which was also smiling on his direction, "What a coincidence! Me too!" The man said, Scaramouche didn't know if this man was dumb or just plain stupid, Scaramouche then tried to fling a elemental attack to him which the man dodged in a swift.

"Cool down, Gentleman I was just asking." The detective said, "My name is Heizou." the detective said after dodging some of Scaramouche's attack. "My name is i don't give a single fuck." Scaramouche replied. Suddenly Scaramouche felt his whole body stopped. Familiar Aura he turned his direction to see his creator with bunch of irrelevant people with her side. "Hey Ms. Kujou took you long enough to find me!" Heizou exclaimed.

"Well, well, well? If it isn't the Raiden Shogun herself." Scaramouche said with a mocking tone which made Ei's face widened in shock. Before everyone knew it, Ei tried to pull Scaramouche with her in her Plane of Euthymia. The both of them vanished through thin air and Yae knew where they were headed. "Traveler, Ayato and the others go infiltrate inside, Y/N and Yuki might be in there." They nodded.

Ei and Scaramouche were facing each other on the deserted Plane of Euthymia, Ei gripped her polearm tightly as the male also summoned his catalyst. He had a mocking smile and expression, Ei charged towards him but he teleported at her back. "You've became weak, my creator." He whispered on Ei's ears which made the woman's eye widened. Ei whipped her head in an instant seeing that the balladeer got something showing it to her. "Look, Mother~? Didn't you said I wasn't fitting for a vessel for an archon?" He showed Ei something.

Her gnosis.

"Kunikuzushi.. what's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed. "Nothings wrong with me, I just came here and joined you for a show. I want you to suffer for abandoning me that easily."

Ei charged an attack at him but Scaramouche created a barrier that prevented Ei from scratching him. Their faces were an inch away, Ei looked at him with a displeased expression and Scaramouche replied with a mocking one.

"I thought if I stole something that is important for you as an archon you would be devastated. But I'm wrong you ignored it, But when you knew this pathetic mortal got in trouble you were extremely worried."